Chapter 5

Obi's P.O.V.●

"Yes, I will." She said. I looked at her with sadness in my eyes but it is the only way she'll be able to stay so that'll have to work.
Master says, "Obi take her to Lord Brothers office please."
"Yes master" I replied and walked out with (y/n) by my side.

~At Izana's Office~

I knocked on the door and we heard a 'come in'. We went in and Izana says, "Ah, (y/n), so I see you've decided that you will be my aide and stay at the castle." He then turned to me, "Obi you are dismissed, thank you for bringing her here." I bowed and walked out.

●Y/N)'s P.O.V.●

Obi bowed and walked out. I looked at Izana and bowed, "Thank you, My Lord, for this opritunity." He replied, "That is quite okay now please go over there and grab me that blue book." I mentally sighed and did as I was told. I handed it to him and stood to the side.

Izana's P.O.V.●

I asked (y/n) to grab me a book. She handed it to me and stood off to the side. I sighed and handed her a different book, "Go put this on that shelf over there." I pointed to a shelf. She said, "Yes my lord." She walked over to the shelf and put the book down.

"You can go ahead and go back to your room now. You're done for the day." "Thank you, your highness" and with that she walked out.

●(Y/N)'s P.O.V.●

Lord Izana let me off for the day. I decided to go to the training grounds. As I got to the training room I went to a punching bag. I punched, and punched, and punched, and punched. I punched and kicked around for hours; I know it was enough for it to go black outside and for my knuckles to bruise. I continued to punch and kick. I was so caught up in that, that I didn't notice the few pairs of eyes that were watching me.