Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.●

I walked with Obi to my new room. He opened to door for me and walked in. He walked in after me and closed the door. I looked around the room in shock. 'This place is huge!' I thought to myself.

I turned around to look at Obi. He was just staring at me. "What?" I asked as I frowned. He just looked away. "You know you really shouldn't frown." He said quietly. I guess he thought I didn't hear him because he continued as he walked towards me, "So what're those scars from. You should tell me." He walked closer to me until I tripped on the foot of the bed and landed on my back. He leaned down nest to me. "Please tell me." He said. I replied, "It was from one of the times when I was kidnapped." I then tried to change the subject, "So do you have animal trainers here? I'd love to be one." He looked at me. He knew I was trying to do. He straddled me and pulled down my shirt to show some scars. "This is ridiculous..." Obi said. "And to answer your question, yes, we do have animal trainers. You'd make a good guard too." We just casually sat there for a while. He stood up then he jumped out the window but now before saying, "We should go to town later. You could probably be an aide."

A/N: Hellerrrr.. Sooooooo.. This is horrible.. But sorry... Bye...