Can't Get Enough of Your Love - Part 3 (Pietro x Reader) (Completed)

You are teaching Pietro to play guitar in between missions, but he pretends to be worse than he is to spend more time with you

---

Nearly a week had passed since you last saw Pietro. He was on a mission with Clint scouting out a potential Hydra base. You smiled at the thought of those two on a mission, not entirely sure both men would make it back without killing each other. Leaning back against the headboard you checked your phone again. Nothing. Where where they? They should have been back yesterday. It scared you just how worried you were and how much you missed him. You tried throwing yourself into training and keeping yourself busy. It was no use, he had become a part of your life, it felt like you were only really happy when he was around. You were falling for him. If only he felt the same.

Tomorrow was the twins' birthday and you excitedly pulled the guitar out from under the bed to make sure it was tuned for the hundredth time. He had better like you, but, if he doesn't you're mine. You felt a smile creep over your face as you thought of his reaction. The restorers had done a wonderful job, it was a vintage hummingbird you bought years ago intending to restore it for yourself, but with Pietro's birthday coming up it seemed perfect for him. You had them put Pietro on the neck, blue on the sides and the hummingbird plate was re-designed in silver and blue with lightning bolts and 'Quicksilver' incorporated into it. It was so cool.

"This is for Pietro? You must really have it bad for him." Nat teased, leaning against the door frame.

"Shut up Nat, its for his birthday he's been doing really well."

"I bet he has." Nat winked at you and you glared back at her.

"Go away."

"Being so defensive only proves my point you know, I've seen you ogling him when you think no one's watching, hell, it usually gets you punched in the face."

"I don't ogle him! and that's just because I'm shit, Nat." you exclaimed to no avail, Natasha knew you too well.

"Who were you 'ogling'? why did they punch you in the face?"

"Pietro! when did you get back?!" He's safe. You almost shouted with relief, you wanted to run and hug him so badly but forced yourself not to, remembering you were holding his present. Shit, his present!

While an amused Natasha watched, you quickly shoved the guitar under your bed out of sight and jumped up, trying to appear casual. Pietro eyed you both curiously for an answer. You certainly were not going to give him one and looked to Natasha for help but she was loving seeing you squirm. Pietro started impatiently stepping from side to side, holding your guitar in his hands. His eyes caught yours but you couldn't look at him.

Pietro sighed, a little concerned, "A few hours ago, who the hell punched you in the face?!"

"No one! she's just winding me up." You mumbled.