07

07

I woke up the next morning in Harry's bed, strange. I couldn't remember anything from yesterday, except Harry getting in the shower with me, he held a needle type syringe in one of his hands and that's all I could really recall from yesterday.

I look over to see Harry's isn't next to me, not that I want him to be, it's just you would've expected him to be there.

I prop myself up on my elbows, letting out a quiet sigh. I have school today. I don't hate school, I quite like it actually. It's the work and pressure that school puts on kids and teenagers that gets me. They always expect so much from us, I hate it.

The faint sound of the bedroom door squeaking open flows through my ears and I snap my head up quickly to see Sarah at the door with a small smile upon her face. Her blue eyes frowning as they look over at me. I give her a faint smile and sit myself up.

"Morning Sarah," my voice spoke a little deeper than usual. "I've got school today." I say looking over at you as i stretch out my arms a bit.

She nods quietly and walks in Harry's room, every step she took closer to me she looked back, as if making sure nobody else was behind her. She reached the bed and sat down next to me hesitantly. I glance over to her, trying to read or grasp what she might be thinking by reading her expressions and boys movement.

"You alright Sarah?" I say quietly.

She gives a simple nod and stares aimlessly at the floor. "Do you know what happened to Styles last night?" She spoke softly, barely above a whisper.

"No, why, what happened?"

"He left unexpectedly, rarely does he leave the castle. We've had guards looking for him for the past 4 hours."

I didn't know what to say, I stayed quiet looking down at my hands, fumbling with my thumbs. "Oh." Was all I could really say. How else could I respond?

She stands up and takes my hand. "Now I believe you have to get ready for school miss Ellie."

I nod quickly and stand up, being on my feet and standing upright made me realize the uncomfortable feeling down below. I shook it off and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the long day ahead of me.

♕ ♛ ♕

I got into the passenger side of the black sleek car, bringing my backpack to my feet. I glance back up to see Z staring me down and glancing over to the back seat of the car.

"What, I'm 15, I don't need to sit in the backseat of a car." I say looking out the window.

"Styles wouldn't agree with me having you in any sort of danger."

I mentally groan and roll my eyes. "I'm not in danger Z, I'm sitting in front of a vehicle, I'll be fine."

He let's out a 'huff' knowing he was going no where in this.

"You can call me Zayn by the way," He says as he starts up the car and buckles himself up.

I nod and buckle myself up as well.
"Okay Zayn, but why do they call you Z?"

He shrugs, "they just do I guess."

He begins to drive out of castle grounds and over to the large black gate that guarded the entire castle. Two men in suits stood on each end, one looking rather familiar. He was the other guy that came to get me along with Zayn. I squinted my eyes and read his small badge. 'Liam' and the other mans reading 'Calum'.

The open the gates and Zayn proceeds to drive out and onto the busy streets of Styles Empire. Funny how it's named after himself, selfish bastard.

Zayn arrives to the school building sooner than I wanted and parks right out front. I quickly undo my seat belt and grab my bag not wanting to be late to class.

Just as I was about to open the door, Zayn stops me.

"Ellie wait-"

"Zayn, I don't want to be late for first period, I've got to go."

"Ellie, stay and don't leave until I tell you other wise!" He says, raising his voice.

I jump back slightly at Zayn's sudden actions and cringe back into the black leather seats. I look back over to him and let's out a quiet sigh.

"Sorry for yelling, but I need to talk to you about some stuff before you head off to school." I nod and wait for him to continue on. "Do you know a boy named Niall?" I quickly nod my head and smile at the sound of his name.

"Yeah, he's my best friend." I smile.

Zayn frowns and looks at me, "He um, went missing last night," the smile soon wiped off my face and I find myself frowning too.

"Wha-what do you mean he went missing?!" I say, my breathing beginning to pick up slightly at the thought of Niall being gone.

"There are people searching for him Ellie, calm down, he hasn't left the Empire. He's just a little lost he'll be fine." He coos, trying to calm me down.

"And there's some other stuff we need to talk about, but I'll save that for after school, you go on and I'll pick you up after school Ellie." I nod and open the car door, making my way into the building quickly and silently.

I'm gonna skip class with Luke.

♕ ♛ ♕

Silly little boy, Ellie is mine.
And if retting rid of you is what it takes, then so be it.

I pick up the rather large bag and toss it over my shoulder. How heavy is this kid? I shrug it off and make my way back to the castle. To the dungeon we go. I smirk quietly to myself knowing Liam will have fun with this kid. He'll keep him busy.

<><><>

The plot twist in the story is crazy, and I can't wait to fuck up your minds. - comment what you think is going to happen!