03

03

"I need you."

That simple small three worded sentence stung in my mind. It made me gasp quietly of how he could have such feelings and thoughts for a girl my age.

His hand still in its position, but with mine over top trying to stop him from his previous actions. His hand slipped under my skirt reaching toward my private, if anyone were to see this he'd he sent to jail, but with him ruling over our Empire, he's not going anywhere.

"I'm gonna need you to help daddy."

I was taken back again, this time by his choice of words. Daddy. Such a kinky term. His hard gaze never leaving my eyes, still searching for some sort of reaction out of me or a simple response. I pry my eyes away from his stare, but it lands on his prominent bulge instead. Even through his skin tight jeans you could see his girth hard and desperate to get out of the suffocating pants.

I look back at him in fear, only to see him with a stupid smirk on his beautiful lips. He knew that I was looking at his hard, he knows now that I am aware of the affects that I have on him.

He leans forward once again and I bring both of my hands up to his chest to push him away. I didn't want him near me, I don't know him and he doesn't know me. I place my hand softly on his chest pushing him slightly away from me. He was obviously too strong, so he didn't move. Instead he lets out a moan, but not just a moan, a simple quiet husky moan of my name.

"Ellie," he says quietly. "Touch me again baby girl, your small hands feel just as I imagined."

I let out an involuntary squeak and take my hands off him. But he obliges, he takes both of my hands in his moving them back onto his chest, fluttering his eyes closed at my touch. What is wrong with this man?

In a quick movement, he's now overtop of me with myself laying in the large bed underneath of him. My dainty hands still on his chest felling as his chest up and down in fast movements.

I wanted to take my hands away. But I never did. Deep down I know that no matter how badly I wanted to leave, I wasn't going anywhere. I would never make it out the castle as far as I know. Not if I'm under his rule, his power, and his empire.

I was taken back when I felt soft cold lips on my neck. My breath came out in a hesitant way, making my breath hitch at his simple movements. He began to kiss softly up my neck and toward my jawline. But there was one spot in particular that made my knees weak, once he started to kiss the angle where my jaw and neck meet. A soft rumble of noise escaped the back of my throat, making Harry kiss harder on the spot. His hot breath fanning over the skin on my neck, running his tongue along the spot he previously kissed making me shudder at the feeling.

"Mine," he speaks breathlessly against my skin. "You're all mine Ellie."

I didn't like his words, he spoke possessively.

He had both of his hands now on my hips. His greens eyes dark staring back into mine.

"So beautiful Ellie," he stops and leans down planting a small kiss on my lips, but I don't kiss back. When he pulls away he looks back up at me. "I need you so bad baby girl. I've waited so long for you, and now you're here. And you're wearing that fucking school uniform. God, I want you so bad." He mumbles against my lips.

He begins to kiss me once again, but I don't respond. I try to push him away but he doesn't back away, only lowers himself closer to me. I push on his chest once more but he only lets out a moan.

"Oh, baby girl. Daddy needs you so bad." He mumbles against my lips. I squeak when I feel him grind into me. His bulge running up against my core. My mouth slightly opened giving Harry access into my mouth. He slips his tongue in and moves his along my own.

This was wrong. He's to old. He's a man and I'm only 15.

He moves his hands down to my skirt and gently begins to slide it down my thighs.

"Harry, stop." I mumble, with him still kissing me.

I try to push him away but it doesn't exactly work. "Harry, g-get off me." I plead. My eyes start to sting as the thoughts of him raping me fill my mind.

"Hmm, baby girl. Daddy will wreck you, he will take away your innocence just like he imagines." He says, ignoring my words and only speaking his own mind.

"H-Harry get off me!" I manage to yell. Not too loud but hopefully enough to get though his big head. A couple knocks could be heard from behind the door and I silently prayed that who ever they were would come in and save me from this.

"Please!" I yell, tears begin to escape my eyes but he doesn't notice. I look over Harry's shoulder trying to get a view of the door, I could somewhat see the door handle being shaken, but not opened.. I didn't know it was locked.

"Please? Oh you want daddy to wreck you so bad huh? You're begging now aren't you baby girl?" He says, his deep voice sending me chills. He spoke in such a dirty provocative way, the words escaping his lips smoothly.

"N-no Harry get off-" but I was cut off. I figure knocks down the door and comes rushing at as. My eyes were to blurred because of the tears to even notice who.

"Styles get off of her!"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

This was um, short. I'm sorry.
I uh, hoped you liked it though.

Just a heads up this is a very dirty story and it will contain many mature parts. This wasn't as dirty but it'll get there.