Authors Note

BOOK 4 GUYS! WHOOOOHOOOOO
*pumps fist into the air.

Its just crazy to me how many of you guys are really enjoying the series. I know I say this in like every book but, I appreciate you all SOOO much! I love reading all your comments and getting the notifications saying that someone had voted for a chapter. Its really encourages me to keep writing!

So I had a chapter dedicated to  voting  for the next princess I should write about in my last book "Belle", and literally 2  people voted. I gave 3 options; Pocahontas, Cinderella, or any other princess you wanted. I was open to suggestions. But only 1 person voted for Poca, and 1 voted for Cindy, sooooo I of course chose Pocahontas. Just cause Cinderella has been done already, but Pocahontas (although iconic) isnt really as popular. Plus, when I finally do make Cinderella, I want it to be such a twist on the story that it takes EVERYONE by surprise, and thats gonna take some time to work out😬.

So anyway, enjoy the story!!! Please continue to vote and comment and all that. One of the best things about wattpad  is reading other people's comments. It makes reading  more  interactive and it gives me feedback on how my writing is effecting the audience. So please, comment, comment, and don't forget to comment!

Okay, thats all for now. Enjoy the story guys! God bless❤️

~Trueblue132