Chapter 5

Harry’s POV:

Today Eleanor and Danielle are coming over today to met the girls, as we have talked so much about them. It is currently 10:45 in the morning and the girls are coming over at 11 and both Liv and Pey are asleep still.

“ Hey Ni, we have to go wake up the girls” I tell Niall, he nods and follows me up stairs. I walk into my room and he walks into his.

“ Hey Liv, you need to get up babe” I tell her, shaking her slightly, liv grunts and turns over facing the other way

“ Liv, you really need to get up” I say shaking her again, she doesn't reply and I have thought of an idea. I quickly run down stairs and into the garage and grabbed at bucket. I walked back upstairs and walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower to fill the bucket up quicker. Once the bucket is filled with freezing cold water I walk over to her.

“ I’m really sorry about this” I say and pour the icy water on her, she wakes up and looks at me.

“ HARRY EDWARD STYLES, YOU ARE SO DEAD!” she screams and chases me around the room. I run out of the room and down stairs into the lounge and I hide behind Liam

“ Liam, save me she’s gonna kill me!” I say, as soon as I say that Liv comes into the room, soaking wet.

“ What happened here?” Liam asked

“ I was peacefully sleeping until this dickhead decides it's a good idea to drench me” Liv explains, Liam nodded his head.

“ Ok Liv, I will deal with this while you go get ready” Liam says nicely, she nods and walked back up stairs.

“ Hey thanks mate” I say patting him on the shoulder, he nodes evilly and walked away. I walk back upstairs to find Liv in the bathroom doing her hair. She was wearing denim high wasted shorts and Rolling Stones shirt that was tucked into her shorts and she was wearing her black converse. She had straightened her hair and she had a little bit of makeup on.

“ I’m still mad at you” She said jokingly, I just chuckled.

“ Come on, I think I hear Dani and El” I say. We walked back down hand in hand. As soon as we walk in Dani and El whipped their heads around to face us and had a ear-to-ear smile.

“ Hello, you must be Liv?” Dani asked Liv, she just nodded. Dani had pulled her into a huge hug catching Liv by surprise but she hugged back.

“ Hello Liv, I’m El” El said politely, Liv smiled. After all the introductions, I saw Niall down here but not Pey, Liv must of noticed what I was getting at.

“ Hey I’m going to go see were Peyton is” She told us, we all nodded and watched her walk up the stairs.

Liv’s POV:

I walked up the stairs to Pey’s door and knocked quietly, when she didn't answer I tried opening it and it was unlocked but her bed was empty. I walked over to the bathroom and heard Pey in there muttering to herself.

“ Hey Pey, it’s live open up please” I asked knocking on the door, I heard shuffling behind the door and a red eyed Pey opened the door

“ Oh Pey, come here” I say and she comes up to me hugging me and crying in my arms. We stay like that until she calms down.

“ Why were you crying Pey?” I ask

“ Cause what if the don't like me, cause I’m not god enough and I’m not as flawless as you, El and Dani” She says I looked at her shocked.

“ Peyton Rose! How dare you say that, you are one absolutely beautiful and I’m not saying that cause I’m your friend, I truly mean it” I tell her truthfully, she just smiles and stands up.

“ Well, I’m going to get change, so get out” She says, I nod and wait for her outside of her door. She walks out a few minutes later in leggings and an oversized Beatles shirt. We walk down the stairs, I walk over to Harry and sit next to him and I watch as Pey walks over to Niall and he grabs her waist and puts her on his lap.

“ So what did you guys want to do?” Liam asked

“ BEACH!” Lou practically scream, we all burst into laughter and nodded. 

“ Hey El and Dani, you girls can borrow one of our set of bathers if you like” I offered, the girls nodded. Pey, Dani, El and I all walk up the stairs, to go and change.

“ TO THE BEACH!” Lou yells.