Chapter 4

Liv’s POV:

I woke up to the noise of my phone ringing loudly, I reach over harry whom I am currently using as a pillow and grabbed my phone.

“ Hello” I said tiredly

“ Hi, is this Olivia Sean?” The lady ask over the phone

“ Uh, yes it is, how may I help you?” I asked

“ Hello my name is Libby and I am from the dance school in London” She said

“ Okay, why are you ringing me?” I asked not trying to sound rude

“ You have been selected to be apart of our school here in London and on fully scholarship” She said

“ Pardon me, did I hear you correctly?” I asked stunned

“Yes you have, you have been offered a scholarship at our dance school” She repeated

“ Oh wow thank you Miss, I’d be honored to dance at your school” I say excitedly

“ Ok thank you, you start first week of January next year” She says

“ OK, thank you again Miss and I will see you then”

“ Will do goo bye” She said

“ Bye” I said

I couldn't help but smile ear-to-ear, I have dreamed of going to this dance school since I was a little girl and now my dream is coming true. I decided to be nice and walk down to McDonalds and grab breakfast for everyone considering I was in a good mood. As I walked into McDonald’s, there was a group of teenagers around the age of 14 I think, I smiled at them and walked up to the resister.

“ Hi, what can I get you?” The girl who was about 16 asked behind the counter.

“ Hi, can I please get 10 stacks of pancakes and 10 hash browns please” I asked

“ Sure thing, that comes to  $35.70” I gave her the money and waited for my order to be called. As I was waiting my phone buzzed saying I got a text.

Hazza: Hey babe, where are you we are all worried xx

Liv: I will be back in 5 xx

I heard my order being called as soon as I put my phone away, I nodded thanks to the guy behind the counter and set off with 3 big brown bags. I arrived home 10 minutes later, as I walked through the down I was jumped on.

“ Ouch, you filthy mother trucker!” I screamed, I looked up to see Pey crying from laughter, I ignored her and made my way to the lounge room where all the guys were sitting on the couch watching soccer.

“ Boys, Food!” I screamed at them since the didn't knowledge my presents and 5 heads whipped towards my direction and they all ran towards me. Once the boys, Pey and I had our food we were all sitting in the lounge watching the game.

“ Oh for the love of food, you cant do that!” Pey screamed at the T.V

“ Hey Pey, you do know they cant hear you!” I screamed at her, she just rolled her eyes and the guys and I start laughing. We had finished watching the game and it was around lunch time.

“ Did you guys want to do something?” Zayn asked, we nodded our head and he disappeared somewhere and came back a few moments later with a box full of water guns and balloons. We all race over to the box and pull out the guns we want, after we have everything we all race to different parts of the house to fill up our guns.

Pey’s POV:

Niall and I ran to his bathroom to fill up the guns, when I came up with an idea.

“ Hey why don't we take a big water bottle with us so we can refill it as we go?” I suggested, Niall nodded eagerly. We had all finished filling up our guns and we were outside.

“ Ok, these areas are outta bounds” Liam explains, point to the house and the gym, we all nod and head off in different directions. Niall and I ended up out the front behind bushes and trees, I saw Zayn walking towards us backwards, I stood up and squirted his back and then hind behind the tree I was behind. He turned around confused and then ran away, Niall and I burst into a fit of laugher.

3 hours went by and no one came out the front, so we decided to sneak into the house, get changed into pajamas, order food and watch a movie. Once we had successfully got inside we dashed up stair and into Niall’s room, I grabbed my bag from his floor and walked into his bathroom and changed into my black sweats and one of Niall’s oversized shirts, when I walk out Niall is on the phone to the Chinese place a few streets down. After the phone call Niall goes to get changed into sweats and a shirt, he walks out the bathroom and the doorbell rings. Niall grabs the money of the dresser and ran down the stairs to the door and comes back minutes later with a massive bag of Chinese.

“ Did you order the whole place?” I question

“ No, not the whole place” he replied and just laughed shaking my head. We had finished our food and we were cuddling on Niall’s bed watching season 1 of American Horror Story when I nock came at the door.

“ Hey there you guys are, we were looking everywhere for you guys” Liam said

“ Yeah, we were in our hiding place but then we got bored so we snuck into the house” Niall explained, Liam nodded and left closing the door behind him. We stayed watching American horror story until midnight, when we were both getting tired.

“ Night Niall” I say

“ Night babe” He said kissing my forehead