Part 2 - Orientation

After locking the office door, she looks back at him as if she were about to eat him alive.  In preparation, he pushes everything from the top of her desk to the floor and makes a path for her to get comfortable.  She walks by him swaying her hips from side to side  then slides in the seated position atop the desk.   Revealing to him that she isn't wearing any panty, she spreads her knees awaiting to feel his breath against her freshly trimmed lips.

  He approaches her as she plants her ankles firmly on his shoulders.  Her ankles slide down the center of his back as his tongue trails from her inner thigh to her hot and juicy center.  She feels his tongue slip up her crease continuously as she draws him closer by the back of his head.  The closer he gets, the deeper his tongue becomes as she does her best to refrain from making any noises by gripping the ends of the desk tightly.

  He pauses, tells her to lay on her back, then grabs her ankles and guides them toward her head before bringing his head lower and spiraling his tongue deep within her flesh.  She bites her lip to refrain from screaming when the silence is broken by his sucking sounds.  As she trembles from the pleasurable sensation, she inadvertently presses the button on her desk phone that is the direct line to her front desk receptionist while riveting in his multitude of punishing tongue lashes.  He slides her closer toward him by her waist as her bottom scoots across the desktop.

  She sits up quickly then unfastens the front of his slacks and pulls his elastic toward her to catch a glimpse of what was in store to find that he was withholding a work of art.  She removes his rock solid manhood from his briefs and spanks the tip of it against her tongue feeling him become increasingly more swollen.  He was a lefty which makes this a minor challenge as she maneuvers her body in a manner that brought her discomfort, but delivered satisfaction.  He grabs her by the back of her hair and brings her lips closer to him as he delved deeper and deeper down her throat.  The warm feeling of her oral advances gave him great pleasure as he vocally displayed his delight.  He became so excited, he pulled her head from his body with a grip on the back of her hair and turned her over leaving her on all fours.

  Turned on by how he takes control, she says to him "I want to feel every ....uhhh"  She pauses mid sentence feeling his welcoming thrust that ventured through her body ultimately creating and impact that amplified the sounds of their flesh interacting.  He glides from her body then returns repetitiously customizing his movements to compensate for his physical irregularity.  With both hands gripping her backsides that displayed an eloquent butterfly tattoo, he slaps her ass asking "Who's pussy is this?" Enthralled by his deep penetrating thrusts, she attempts to answer when suddenly she notices the speed of his stroke increase considerably.

He slaps her on the ass again as his thrusts continue to pound into her womb.  She holds on to the corners of her desk as she looks over her shoulder with sweat clinging her hair to her face responding with "This pussy is all yours daddy."  She feels him throbbing heavily as the friction of his movements bring both of their sensitivity levels to elevated heights.  The position in which they are at this particular moment was as perfect as it gets as they gain momentum.  Both of them feel themselves about to climax as he gives her everything he's got by providing thrusts that send the desk sliding a quarter of an inch upon each impact.

  The scooting sound of the desk along with the clapping of their flesh could be heard throughout the thin walls as she feels him pull himself from inside.  Panting heavily, she awaited to feel his juices drip atop her body as she hears him provide sounds of relief.  She knows he should be coming in any moment, but is wondering what is taking so long.  She looks back and sees him wiping off her glasses as he says "Sorry, my aim was off."