The Adventures of Bart and His Monkeys

hiya! *waves hysterically*sorry i haven't been updating alot. I've been VERY busy the past few weeks and the next few weeks are going to be even busier. exams are i think next week and then on june 7th i get off of school whoop whoop!! i'll be goin to my magnet high school SECTA! yeaaah. i'm excited. i'm majoring in media communications becauuse i want to be movie directior/producer. i haven't decided it yet. all i know is i want something to do with movies.

well, anyways, i hope you like this chapter. it was extremely fun to write. oh how i love bart and his missions. XD

Chapter Seven-The Adventures of Bart and His Monkeys

I wave and grin as Nora and Charles leave. As soon as that door shuts, though, my grin fades into an evil one.

Let the fun begin.

“Are you little monkeys tired?”

“No,” The chorus with wide grins.

“Good. You guys hungry?”

“Yes.”

“Good. I’ll be right back.”'  I go over to my closet that is overstuffed. And when I say overstuffed, I literally mean overstuffed. You can’t even open the door without an avalanche of crap falling all over you. I put my hand on the doorknob, ready to dive in there and grab what I need. 

“One…two…ah, screw it.” I twist the door open, letting half of my stuff fall to the floor. I hop over the items though, barely fitting through the door. A rubber duck whirls past my ear, a tissue box hitting me in the head. But that doesn’t stop me.

My fingers latch onto the large beach bag I need and yank with all my might. It comes down with a couple of other items. I throw that onto my messy couch, trying to walk out of my closet. That fails epically though. More items come crashing down on me, and I trip. They swallow me up alive.

So now I’m underneath lots of my crap that I never realized I’ve had before.

A giggle comes from the surface. “Uncle Bart, are you okay?”

My head wiggles out of the trash. “I’m good.”

Nikki and Cody start digging me out, an occasional laugh or giggle leaving their mouths. And right then and there, Harley just had to walk in.

“Bart, do you think--what the…?”

The kids stop digging their poor uncle out to look at Harley. A grin sheepishly covers my face. “Hiya, Harley. How’s the weather up there?”

She glowers down at me. “What happened?”

“An avalanche of wasted items came down on me when I opened my closet to get a  large beach bag for the kids. No biggie.”

She leaps over some of the random things that are spread across my house. She starts to dig me out too. “Why did you need a beach bag?”