Luna x Reader: Beautiful as the Night Sky

You are walking along a path next to your house by night. You admire the bright stars and the beautiful constellations.

Walking around a corner, you find a pony sitting on the grass alongside the path. Her beautiful, deep blue, sparkly mane waves gently around her, moving to a non-existent breeze. You recognize the pony to be Princess Luna, co-ruler of Equestria and ruler of the night.

Luna looks up as you sit down on the ground beside the blue alicorn, alerted to your presence by the rustling of grass as you sit.

"Beautiful night, Princess," you say, admiring the stars. The way they glisten in the black sky has always mesmerized you, ever since you were a child.

"Indeed," she says. After a few seconds, she adds, "Thou thinks my night is beautiful?"

"Always," you tell her, eyes glued to the heavens. "The day is all well and good, but the night is full of intrigue and mystery. It's truly fascinating." Luna's cheeks turn a dainty shade of light pink.

"What is thy name?" she inquires.

"It's (Y/N), Princess," you answer, looking over at her. You realize that she is even prettier than the star-filled sky.

You aren't sure how long you sat there - seconds, minutes, hours - but Luna stands up to leave.
"It was good to meet thee, (Y/N), but we must go. The sun will rise soon. Farewell to thee, until tomorrow." Luna flaps her wings a few times, then rises into the air. She flies away, leaving you alone on a patch of grass alongside a dirt path, gazing up at the night sky, thinking of her beauty.