XIV

.. Day 10

For the second time, you were in the same place, the same beautiful and quiet forest. Alone, all by yourself. The same guy stand few steps from you. You squinted your eyes but still couldn't see his face. "Hey?"

You tried to call him but he just nodded his head a little. Just when you were about to walked to him, the world felt like spinning around and everything went black.

You hissed in pain as you opened your eyes slowly. Everything seemed blur and you could only smell the smells of medicine all around you. You also could heard some voices around you but can't understand what they were saying or what they were trying to tell you.

"Hannah?? You're awake!"

You finally could understand her voice and nodded a little. You closed your eyes once again before you opened it again slowly. "Thank God!" Victoria rubbed her chest and sighed in relief.

"W.. here am I ..?" You asked weakly and quietly, almost whispering. When you shifted your gaze around the room, you found Caleb, also Cameron, staring at you from the other side. "What are you doing here.. Why am I here .."

How you wished you have enough energy to pushed Caleb away and tell him to leave. But too bad, you were too weak and you don't even have enough energy to sit on the bed.

"I came to your apartment earlier to apologize then I found you inside the bathroom, with blood everywhere!" Victoria explained the whole things with her widen eyes. She told you the whole story without taking a breath and you couldn't help but smiled a little.

"I'm sorry.." You cut her and she froze. "For ruining your party." You smiled bitterly. Caleb clenched his fist while staring at you but you didn't want to see him.

The doctor and nurse came to check on your condition. Few minutes passed and the doctor tell you that you'll be fine. Then they left the room after he said something to Victoria.

"Can I.. have some minutes with Cameron? Just both of us?" Caleb was about to say something but Victoria dragged him already. Leaving you alone with Cameron.

Cameron smiled and dragged a chair beside the bed, he sat beside you while rubbing his palms together. You tilted your head to the side to get a better look of his face.

"Look-"

"If you're going to apologize or whatever it is, just forget it. It's fine." You butt in making both of you burst into a small laughter.

"If only mom can open her heart for you." He said with a smile, "I know you're a good and a nice girl." He nodded his head to his own words.

You smile and closed your eyes to refresh your mind, "Nah, I'm not. Victoria is." You laughed softly. "So, what happened after I left?" You opened your eyes to look at him again.

Cameron pinched his lips upward, still thinking whether he should tell you or not. It took few minutes until he decided to tell you what actually happened, after you forced him too, of course.

"Well, mm decided to accelerate the wedding. In two days actually." He shrugged then he sighed.

You froze in a bitter smile on your face. Guess that's mean you've made your choice already, Caleb. It's okay, and I'm okay. As long as you're happy.

"Cameron.. Can you do something for me? Please?" You stared right into his eyes with pleading eyes.

He frowned while staring back at you before he nodded his head really slowly. "How... can I help you?"

***

After begging the doctor for the tenth time, he finally gave you a permission to visit a place for just one hour. Victoria, Caleb, Cameron and you were inside the same car.

You and Cameron sat on the front seats while the other two sat on the passenger's seats.

You showed Cameron on the way to the place that you wanted to go since days ago.

Few minutes later, you finally arrived. You got out of the car and stared at the coffee shop that used to be your work place with your teary eyes. Caleb's eyes also grew wider after he recognized the familiar place. A pain also stabbed some part of his heart after he saw that place.

"So this is the place you've wanted to go hmm?" Victoria nudged your arms playfully and you nodded. Caleb only watched you from the back while clenching his fist.

"You can go to this place after you got home, why are you in such a hurry?" Cameron added while locking his car then he stood beside you with his hands inside his pocket.

You smiled while staring at the coffee shop, nothing has changed. "Because... I have a tons of memories here.. And now-"

Caleb shifted all his attention to you, waiting for you to finish your sentence with his impatient heart.

"And now I want to leave all of those memories back to where it belongs."

Caleb felt his knees were shaking after he heard what you just said. How he wished he could hugged you and pull you back to his life.

But he can't ...

Victoria's part of his life now ... But at the same time, he still can't let go of you..

"Let's eat and have some coffees then we'll go back to hospital okay?" You smiled and dragged Victoria with you inside the coffee shop.

I will miss you Caleb..

People left but memories remained.. Right?

***

stay tuned for da next update peeps .