The Nerd's Lesson (RocxProd)

Prodigy Pov

I was sitting alone at this party that Prince dragged me to. Speaking of Prince,I wonder where the hell he is. Then my throat just automatically got dry. So I stood up and started walking to the refreshment cooler that was full of beer,sodas,and water. Just as I was almost at the cooler,I bumped into someone and fell down. Once I looked up,I immediately grew with fear. It was him. My bully. My attacker. Or better yet...

Chresanto.

"Hey watch where you're going!" He said then looked down at me.
"I-I'm sorry. It was an a-accident!" I said lowly while trying to avoid eye contact.
"Sorry isn't going to fix this shit! You messed up my clothes and you dirtied up my new Oreo's!" He yelled making me jump.
I was about to apologize again until I was yanked up by my arm,dragged through the house,up the stairs,and into a bedroom which I'm guessing was his. He threw me on the bed and I looked into his eyes and saw that list was taking over him. Chresanto started roaming around in the closet until he found what he was looking for.

Author's Pov

"Wha-What are you doing?" Prodigy asked right before he felt something harshly hit his clothed body.
"Take off your clothes." Chresanto said with a smirk plasted on his face.
Prodigy quickly obeyed his command.
"What an obedient little slut you are!" Chresanto praised while taking off his and Prod's clothes.
"Chr-Chres please." Prodigy begged. "I won't ever step on your shoes,look at you,or any of that stuff!" He added afterwards.
"Well you should've thought of that BEFORE you did what you did." Chresanto stated while getting on the bed slamming his roc hard dick into Prodigy. (A/N:Roc was already naked and see what I did there?^-^ 'Roc hard' No?~•~ Okay then.-_-)
"Ughn..so fucking tight Prodigy! Yes!" Roc said while fucking Prod senseless.
"Chresanto plea-hmm!" Prod moaned out.
"Was that a moan?" Roc asked while smirking.
"Oh yeah faster Chressy! Faster!" Prod moaned out again.

<<<<30 minutes later>>>>

"Ugh! I'm gonna cum Chressy! I'M GONNA--" Prod said riding him oh so fast but got cut off by him cumming all over the bed sheets.
Chresanto thrusted up one,two,three timed in Prod before he came..hard.
They collapsed..Chres still inside Prod and Prod on his chest.
"You know you're my bitch right?" Chres chuckled out.
"WHAT?" Prod exclaimed.
"I'm kidding babe." Chresanto said laughing.
"Yo-You called me babe?" Prod said surprised.
"Sure did." Chres said happily. "Wanna be my boyfriend?" He asked Prod while rubbing his back.
"YES,YES,YES,A MILLION TIMES YES!" Prodigy squealed out like a little girl.
"Cool. I love you babe." Chresanto said before falling asleep.
"I love you too." Prod replied while getting comfortable and falling asleep,dreaming about the future of him and his new boyfriend.

Well. There ya go! By the way,this was a request. It was already done until Wattpad low life asses deleted that chapter! Bye my little Hershey Drops!😃👋