Detention (ProdxPrince)

Prodigy was in his 6th period class which is Spanish...a subject that he hates with a passion. Well all except the teacher...Mr.Perez.
The bell rung for 6th period to begin and Mr.Perez began class as usual.
"¡Hola Mi Amigos!" Mr.Perez greeted his students.
"Hola! Mr.Perez!" They greeted back.
Mr.Perez turned to the blackboard and began writing the assignment he had planned for his students.
"Well Jessie needs to keep her legs closed is all I'm saying Chres." Prod said to his bestfriend Chresanto.
"Mr.Crippen can you please stop talking in my classroom." Mr.Perez said to Prodigy.
"Why? Cause you know it's the truth. Jessie is nothing but a complete slut!" Prodigy blurted out making the kids around him laugh and point and make Jessie run out the classroom full out crying.
"MR.CRIPPEN I'M TIRED OF YOUR MESS! DETENTION!!!" Mr.Perez yelled angrily at Prod.
"Ight Mr.P I gotcha." He said with a wink.
Mr.Perez turned around to the blackboard blushing hella hard. Sorry I didn't tell you this before,but Mr.Perez is gay and when he finds someone doing lustful things to him it gets to him.

>>Time Skip<<

The bell rung indicating that school was over and everyone left except Prodigy. Mr.Perez was sitting at his desk grading papers. The room was quiet other than the papers rattling.Prodigy walked up to Mr.Perez's desk and pushed all his papers off and straddled him.
"P-Prodigy what are you doing?" Asked a very confused Mr.Perez.
"I know this is what you want Mr.Perez." Prodigy said as he started swaying his hips on Mr.Perez's hard on.
"Prod what are you talking about?" Mr.Perez asked.
"I see the way you look at me. The way you make eye contact with me. You want me to ride your dick don't you Mr.Perez?" Prodigy said unzipping Mr.Perez pants.
"N-No Prodigy. I don't want you to ride my dick. Now get up cause this is wrong!" Mr.Perez said.
"If its so wrong then why aren't you stopping me?" Prodigy asked,his eyes clouded by lust.
Prodigy took Mr.Perez dick and shoved it to the back of his throat. Then he started to tease him by licking the tip and swirling his tounge on it.
"O-Oh Prodigy I-I'm cumming!" Mr.Perez screamed as he came in Prod's mouth.
"Pants off and bend over,NOW!" Mr.Perez yelled making Prodigy jump in fear.
Prodigy bent over the paperless desk with his ass to Mr.Perez. Mr.Perez inserted Prodigy raw and dry without a warning.
"AHHH FUCK MR.PEREZ!!" Prod yelled making Mr.Perez smirk with satisfaction.
"Yeah Prodigy. Not so tough now are you?" Mr.Perez asked thrusting faster.
Prodigy shook his head 'no' unable to speak words.
"I need words Prodigy words!" Mr.Perez said hitting his prostate.
They've been at it for 2 hours already and neither one climaxed yet.
"N-No Mr.Perez. I'm sorry! PLEASE!!" Prodigy begged as he was trembling uncontrollably.
"What the fuck did you call me?" Mr.Perez growled in his ear.
"I-I called you 'Mr.Perez'." Prodigy said back.
"Did I tell you to call me that? Huh?"
"N-No" Prodigy moaned out.
"NO WHAT PRODIGY?" Mr.Perez yelled hitting his prostate harder than before."
"NO DADDY!! PLEASE I NEED TO CUM!! PLEASE LET ME CUM!!" Prod screamed still trembling.
"Go ahead love. Cum." Mr.Perez said all so calm while cumming inside of Prodigy.
When Mr.Perez said that Prodigy came hard against the desk with some hitting the floor.
"Well Prodigy,have you learned your lesson?" Mr.Perez said panting.
"Y-Yes Sir." Prodigy said while getting up to go clean.
"Well I hope you have." Mr.Perez said while doing the same.
"Can I come back to detention more often Mr.Perez?" Prodigy said all so innocent.
"Yeah but not too too often cause people might get suspicious." chuckled Mr.Perez.
"I love you daddy!" Prodigy said while giving Mr.Perez a kiss.
"I love you too baby. Now off you go!" Mr.Perez said while kissing back and giving Prodigy's ass a firm squeeze.
And with that,Prodigy left and Mr.Perez cleaned and aired out his classroom.

So. How did I do? Was it good? It took me a week just to write this but I did so hear ya go!!!