Chapter 1

----------------------------

K, so I saw this name some where and it means hero so thats what my name of my character is going to be. *HINT* LLN, enjoy the storie!!!! :D

-----------------------------------------

My Prince Charming in a Red Polo

Chapter One

---Halie's POV----

I lay across my towel. Rolling over from one side to the other. Sand sometimes rubbing the small of my back, through the whole of the material. I adjust my pink bikini so that it covers me better.

I look through my sunglasses and see a few dolphins jumping in the water, about ten feet from shore. There is a few people playing in the water but no alot because its 8:00 in the morning. The sun is still shining though. I could feel it hot against my shoulders.

After about a hour more of sun bathing I decide to go to my house. It's located right in front of the beach a little ways away. The paint on the house is fading away. The color was blue, but now it is like a brownish color- kind of....

I make my way up to my house and thought the front door. I take a left up the stairs, and down a hall until I get to my room. My room is nothing special. There's a light pink color on the walls, and the carpet is black. The rest of my room is zebra print. Wait, let me rephrase that. My room isn't nothing special, it's an average room for a girl my age. There is also One Direction posters all over the wall. Especially ones of Niall James Horan. That's right, I used his full name because I love him so much. Of course I now all the boys full names too! See-

Harry Edward Styles,

Liam James Payne,

Louis William Tomlinson, and

Zayn (originally spelt Zain) Jawaad Malik

See! I told you! I love them all equally, but well....

That's am understatement! I love Niall so much more than the rest of them! He is so adorable. I love his accent, his hair, his voice, his eyes.....

Well you get the idea I love everything about him!! I just wish I had a chance to meet him....

Oh! Sorry its time for me to stop fan girling!!! I look down at my clothes.

"

Wow!" I think to myself. "I totally fan girled for a long time and already have changed out of my bikini, and am in regular clothes!" I look down at myself again. I notice that me clothes don't even match! I'm wearing red shorts, and a green Aero shirt (A/N pic on side)! I probably just grabbed two things out of my closet. I change out of those clothes as fast as I can, and settle on wearing demin shorts and a nice Love Pink shirt. I pulled my ipod out from under my pillow and lay down on my bed, tossing and turning until l was comfortable. I typed my password into my ipod, and clicked around to I found the song I wanted. It was More Than This by One Direction (of course).  I loved how Niall's voice sounds in this. His voice is like an angel. The combination of his beautiful voice and his accent make it perfect. I just wish I could meet him in person.

Oh yeah, that would happen when pigs fly! How would I ever, I mean ever meet a famous pop star, that always had people following him! It's just not possible. Well, a girl can dream!

I tap a little more on my ipod trying to find something to do. I settle on my newly uploaded One Direction. I know what you're thinking. I'm obsessed. Well, I'm not obsessed. I'm dedicated (fan girl joke pulled there!).  I just look at thier twitters and see what is new with them. It's not like I stalk the boys. I check Niall's first (of course).  There's only one new tweet-

Niall Official

The boys of @OneDirection are having on contest! Go on to www.1DContest.com for more information (A/N idk if this is a real site??)

I clicked that little button-thingy at the bottom of my ipod, and got onto Safari. Typing in the website name average speed.

"This is probably going to be some boring contest where I'll win a stupid stuffed doll of one of the boys, and its going to be a cheap stuffed animal too!!" I thought to myself. The webstie loaded as slow as it possibly can! "This isn't worth the wait." I got off my ipod and turned over on my bed. Sneaking a look at my cheap alarm clock, I saw that it was 8:30 already!

"Time flies when you looks at One Direction." I smiled at my thought. I turned me light off, and tucked my ipod under me pillow. Time to go to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K my little potatos!! I finally posted a 1D storie!!! YAY ME!! LLN, I have a question for u guys!!! WHo's ur favorite one direction member??? Post ur anser below!  Don't forget to...............

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

OH and also.............

her outfit is posted to the side along with her bikini! ANd a few songs!! LOVE YOU MY LITTLE POTATOES!!!!!!