Chapter 2

My Prince Charming in a Red Polo

Chapter 2----

(TYPED ON IPOD AND NOT EDITED SORRYYYY)

I was screaming in the front row of a One Direction Concert. The boys were singing my favorite song and Niall was looking at me the whole time. I reached up my hand and he almosst grabbed it before a bright light shined into my eyes.

I opened my eyes and realized I was lying in my bed. Not at a one direction concert, to my dismay. I stretched my hands up, and then brought them back down, tangling them in my hair. I then grabbed my iPhone off the charger, and went to twitter. Looking at the boys twitter pages I noticed Louis had tweeted something about that contest too.

"Hey Guys! Last day to enter the contest! Enter now at www.1DContest.com'!"

I decided it was worth a try. Who knows maybe I will win the concert?? I clicked onto the site, yet again, and this time it loaded much faster. I quickly skimmed over the details of the concert and my eyes widened.

This wasn't just a cheap stuffed animal contest. It was a contest to spend the day with them!!! I entered as many times as they allowed. I had to enter my phone number because they would call you with the results sometime today. I just hoped I win!

I hopped out of bed and went downstairs to make myself some breakfast. I was starving. Food was my top priority and the boys would have to wait till later.

I made it to my kitchen in a record amount of time, and made myself some pancakes, fruit leather, toaster strudel, and a bowl of cereal. Sometimes I really wonder why I'm not fat, but hey, I'm a growing teenage girl.

Returning to twitter I noticed that the contest ended at 8 and they would call the winners at 8:30. Looking at the clock I saw that it was 12:36 already. I really hoped I won!

I ate all my food, and then ran backstairs to get ready for the day. I quickly threw on a pair of my favorite teal ombré jean shorts and a lacy top, with my bathing suit underneath. Hey, you never know when your gonna go swimming! I then grabbed my purse, and filled it with a towel, my phone, and some other essentials. I ended up just hanging around in my room all day, and then going for a quick swim, but didn't do much. Before I knew it, it was 8:04 and I was downstairs watching tv, nervous because the contest head ended just 4 minutes

ago!

I turned my attention back to the tv, this episode of Special Victims Unit was really exciting! I fidgeted in my seat and watched the episode. I had glanced at my iPhone for the past five minutes and when it neared 8:30 I started getting butterflies in my stomach. The clocked flashed 8:29, till it finally reached 8:30. I stared at the phone for awhile waiting for a call. It neared 8:35. My heart literally sank,

"Maybe, they're late with the call or something." I told myself, hoping that it was true.

It wasn't until 8:42 when my jumped to life. I answered it on the first ring.

"Hello?"

It was silent on the other line, till I heard someone scream-

"DO YOU LIKE CARROTS, I HOPE YOUR A CARROT PERSON, AND U LIKE CARROTS. WELL IF YOU DON'T YOU'RE PROBABLY WIERD AND SUCH AND I WON'T LIKE YOU, BUT IF YOU-"

"LOUIS SHUT UP YOUR GONNA SCARE THE POOR GIRL."

I couldn't help but giggle. These were my boys all right.

"So I'm guessing I won the contest?" I asked.

"Heck ya!" Someone replied. I think it was Liam. "Now we're gonna spend the day with you tomorrow at your house, and then you get front row seats to our concert! Where do you live love? We're gonna come to your house."

"Wow lee, that isn't creepy at all. You don't sound like a pedophile or anything!" Zayn (i think) said.

"WE HAVE FREE CANDY." Louis shouted.

I burst out laughing. These guys are too funny. I could hear then arguing over the line for a bit before they turned the attention back to me.

"So where do you live, no creepy comments needed." Liam said.

"Well I live in a beach house, on 3729 beachy lane in California. So make sure you guys bring your swim suits!" I said.

We talked for a little bit more and then we said goodbyes and hung up. The boys said they were coming over at 10 tomorrow. I cleaned my room a bit then climbed into bed and turned off the light. Tomorrow was going to be an eventful day.

----------

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE----

HI GUYS!! Sorry that I haven't been updating this story but I will try to update more! And also I won't be using the characters that I put in the beginning thing so sorry if you are disappointed! :( also whoever wants a dedication on the next chapter comment down below: supercalifragiliciousexpialidousios! First one to comment wins!! Xoxo ;)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LOVE YOU! Xoxo -Halie