Chapter 5: ...

I open the large, stone door. Cold wind bellows into the purple room, white snow covering the floor from the sudden change in form. Is this truly the way out of this twisted place?

I stepped out into the snow, it quickly soaking into my old pair of sketchers. The flower shivered from the cold wind, and I shivered from my wet shoes. I should have stolen socks from my parents too. At least the sweater keeps me mostly warm.

I trekked through the snow for who-knows how long. I looked back to see how far I was and I could no longer see the door I came through. Everything was a foggy white from both the falling snow and cold fog. I continued to trek through the snow, only heading one way.

The trees started to become condensed, the path I was one becoming nonexistent with every step I take. Soon, I was surrounded by trees, now lost in this forest. I continued to trek forward, becoming colder from my feet upwards.

It was lonely. The flower had already fallen asleep inside my large red and black sweater, which it had taken refuge in from the cold. Poor guy... i would love to do the same...

I sat down under a tree, which had much less snow under it than the others, and took off my shoes, which were soaked with cold water. My toenails had turned purple from the cold, I noticed. I brought my legs into the large sweater, using my cold toes as an anchor to keep the heat in, and retreated my arms inside too. The flower had stopped shivering, but I still was.

After a time of not-so-warm hear being emitted from my body and stuck inside due to the sweater, I had drifted off into sleep.