Chapter 7

Yuri walked into the base and towards the changing room she put her bag down and pulled out her clothes she changed into a black vest top, black jeans, a black leather jacket and black steel toed boots she pulled a black mask over her face as she walked out with her bag and dropped it on Nicole’s desk Nicole and Harlow looked up “it’s been a week since she got captured I’m going out now” Yuri said “but your not fully healed” Harlow said “I don’t care Lilith is suffering there, I can’t stand it your lucky I didn’t go the day after Lilith was taken” Yuri said venom dripping in her words they sighed “fine go but you better be fully equipped” Nicole said Yuri nodded and went to the weaponry room she grabbed her guns and put the bullets in a stripper clip that she put around her waist she then put her guns in her holsters she put the knives in the hidden straps in her boots she sighed putting a pouch on her right hip and put the grenades in her pouch she zipped it up and walked out “I’m ready” Yuri said “wow you look as if your going to destroy an entire city” Nicole said grinning “thanks” Yuri said “I taught her so well” Nicole said “I’m coming” Harlow said “no it’s bad enough I lost Dorian and Lilith I don’t want to lose anyone else Harlow” Yuri said “but you’ll need me to find a way in” Harlow said “I’ll use a headset it’s easier and that way you won’t get hurt” Yuri said “true” Harlow said “alright here” Harlow said handing her the ear chip  “I still think your rushing in to this you need a plan” Nicole said “I’ll just do what I normally do” Yuri said shrugging “which is?” Harlow asked “wing it” Yuri said smirking as she walked out she put the ear chip in she appeared near the base “okay so I’m on the lest side of the base I gave you the co-ordinates am I safe?” Yuri asked “yeah their on the right side” Harlow said “good” Yuri said she pulled a grenade out of the pouch and pulled the tip off and threw it at the building she heard the explosion and yelling as she ran into the building she smirked “which way?” Yuri said “go right and straight then turn left the third door and the left” Harlow said “right” Yuri said and ran she opened the door and then shut it she saw a lump in the blanket on the bed and pulled it back to see a shaken and scared Dorian “let’s go” Yuri said “who are you?” Dorian asked “a friend” Yuri said and picked Dorian up and pushed him out the window and jumped out she ran him to the other side of the gate “go down town towards the police station then turn left into the alley and got to the dumpster pull the dumpster off the wall and there should be a manhole with a red stamp that’s shaped like a shuriken pull it up and go in and follow the white and gold arrows towards an office there’s a women called Nicole Jung there tell her that I’m gonna be a little longer than expected” Yuri said “okay” Dorian said as he ran Yuri turned and went back into the building she grinned as she ran “where next?” Yuri said “go left and then go straight and then turn on the third left you should end up in front of a gigantic double door with a Chinese dragon design on it” Harlow said “on it oh and if a kid about twelve appears in Nicole’s office I sent him there it’s Dorian” Yuri said as she ran through the building she looked at the gigantic double doors “whoa impressive I hate to admit it but they have style” Yuri said then sighed “aw I don’t want to blow these doors apart” Yuri said to herself “oh well” she shrugged and tossed a grenade at it and stood back as the door blew up. She walked through the smoke to see Jai Bong Enma, Junsu and Yunho and the rest but she didn’t recognise Junsu and Yunho she smirked as they ran towards her she pulled her two desert eagles out and shot them she grinned, Junsu attacked but she kicked him into the wall he groaned in pain as Yunho ran at her she punched him and then kicked him in the face he flew back into the table, Jai Bong pulled his gun out and shot at her but missed she shot his arm and ran at him pulling a knife out of her pouch she slice through the men’s shoulders and stabbed them in the heart, she shot a big man in the head and smirked as he fell to the ground she threw a knife into Junsu’s leg he yelled in pain and Yunho punched her she flew out of the window he ran out after her and grinned she stood up and pulled out another knife he pulled out his gun and shot her in the arm she winced but threw a knife into his arm “what do you want with my gang?” Yunho asked “I want my team mate back” Yuri said “team mate?” Yunho asked “don’t play dumb I want Lilith now” Yuri said “sorry but I can’t let that happen she’s staying with me” Yunho said and winced as Yuri threw another knife into his leg she kicked him and walked away Junsu, Jai Bong and some of the men had just got out before she threw a grenade at the building blowing it up they fell to the ground but Jai Bong threw a knife at Yuri and it landed in her back she fell but got back up pulling the knife out as she ran back to the base she saw Dorian as she pulled the mask off “Yuri? That was you?” Dorian asked Yuri nodded but fell Nicole caught her and brought her to the emergency room “she’ll be okay kid” Nicole said.