Chapter 5

Yuri and Lilith walked calmly into the dance and sighed “well lets dance” Lilith said and went to walk over when Yuri grabbed her arm “hold on have you forgotten why we’re here?” Yuri whispered “no but we have to act naturally” Lilith said “alright” Yuri said as they danced with some boys Yuri smiled as they walked over to the table once the boys left “man I wish I hadn’t signed up for this but then if I didn’t you’d get your butt kicked a lot” Yuri said in Lilith’s ear “true” Lilith said smiling “we should start searching” Yuri whispered “I know” Lilith said they walked to the bathroom and then snuck around the building when an alarm when off and they heard men running down the hall they were in “run!” Lilith whispered as they started running down the halls “get back here!!” a guy yelled Lilith tripped over a table leg as they were running Yuri stopped and went to go back “don’t! run or they’ll catch you!” Lilith yelled “b-but!” Yuri protested “No! go now! Please for me and for Dorian!” Lilith yelled Yuri breathed in Lilith stood up but fell back as a gunshot was heard Lilith grabbed her side “go! Before you get hurt as well! Now!” Lilith screamed Yuri nodded “promise me you’ll be okay! I’ll come for you!” Yuri yelled as Lilith was dragged away, Yuri ran out as some of the guys were chasing her she pulled out her gold gun and shot them as soon as her bullets ran out she winced as a knife sliced her shoulder she started punching and kicked she grabbed one of the guys and kicked him in the eye she punched the next pulled her shoes off and chucked it in the last ones face he fell to the ground as she grabbed her shoes she ran through town barefoot and ran inside the bass towards Nicole‘s office. “how do you think their mission is going?” Harlow asked “I am positive it is going great” Nicole Said but they looked up as the door was slammed open and saw Yuri panting shoes in hand and sweat trickling down her face she fell to the ground as Nicole and Harlow helped her to sit on one of the less expensive chairs in the office she winced as Harlow cleaned on her wound and wrapped it in a bandage “what happened?” Nicole asked as Harlow finished cleaning the wounds they sat down in front of her holding her hands “Li-Lilith she…” Yuri choked on her words as tears fell down her face and onto her newly changed jeans “what happened?” Nicole asked holding Yuri’s shoulders pushing her back to see her face “she… she…” Yuri trailed off remembering what happened “what did she do?” Harlow asked Yuri swallowed her saliva and looked up “she got captured” Yuri whispered “what?! How?!” Harlow asked Yuri explained what happened and looked up “don’t worry they won’t hurt her since she has information they need” Nicole said “how can you be so calm?!” Yuri yelled standing up in anger Harlow looked at Yuri in shock at her outburst “what do you mean?” Nicole asked “what do I mean?! your sitting here saying they won’t hurt her because she has information they need?! You do realise she won’t give the information to her which means she is gonna be tortured to death and then she’ll end up dead because even if she’s on her death bed she still wouldn’t tell them!” Yuri yelled “it’ll all work out it‘ll be fine!” Nicole said as they all stood up “all work out? She has been captured by the enemy and your saying it’ll all work out?!!! It’ll be fine? She could die! She’s my best friend! Basically my little sister and your saying it’ll be fine? So if she dies it’ll be fine?!” Yuri screamed “that’s not what I’m saying! I’m saying we’ll find her and we’ll get her back but right now your injured and we need to get our best agents to help us with this and their on missions right now!” Nicole yelled Yuri looked at her and sighed “I’m sorry it’s just she is really important to me I-I shouldn’t have acted that way” Yuri apologised to them “it’s okay we understand she’s your best friend you have every right to act this way” Harlow said placing a hand on Yuri’s good shoulder she smiled “I think you should get some rest” Nicole said Yuri nodded and went home she locked the doors and went into her room and screamed in frustration into her pillow after that she went to sleep dreaming uneasily.