where are you?

evan's p.o.v

today is the day.. I am going to leave this place find a better home.

I am tired of living here where they push me around and bully me..

when everyone was asleep . I packed all my clothes which was 1 pair of clothes. it had blue socks, ripped jeans, and a polo..

it was about 2:00 a.m in the morning. I got up and grabbed my suitcase and opened the window..

right when it opened. one of the kids that bullyed me flinched.. in his sleep he looked cold.. I thought

I then go to my bed and took my blanket and put it on top of him.. he looked happy now and warm.. I just smiled. .

*I had to hurry up now! I heard one of our teacher's wake up and she was walking to the room.. *

about 5 Seconds later I jumped out rhe window with all my stuff and shut the window and ran with all my might..

**3 hours later**

"ugh" I am so tired.. I have been running jogging and walking this whole time.. I was exhausted.

right when I finished walking up the hill..  I finally saw the town...

I started to run more until i finally hit the street's. I was getting hungry so I had gotton in line for a pizza.. we had pizza at the orphanage.

but I wanted to taste real pizza?

yes; sur what do you want? the lady asked in the long hair and she had a white stripe in it and had beautiful eye's.

umm; I thought.. how about a peperoni pizza with jalapeño's I said with a huge smile.

ok wait about 5 min? ok?

ok. I say..

*4 min later*

ok.. we got it now.. thats going to be five sixty three ...

I sighed and gave her my five dollar and looked for Change...

sorry" mam, how about you keep the pizza in the oven thing; and I will go look for change?

no sur; its alright its on the house by me.. ok you keep that 5 dollars ok and spend it on somthing you want ok?

no its fine.. mam; I wil-""

no sur its fine ok?

ok? thanks mam; have a blessed day..

you to! she said with a huge smile...

*omg guys I am like exhausted ... I will rry my hardest to update tomorrow .. because I totally forgot about the staar test.. so yay! I guess ugh.. well love ya! and plz check out my new book!!!!!!! #love

btw.. so sorry for the short chapter