I need to find my son!

lyla's p.o.v

my dad's last words were...

your... (your son is still alive)

as my farther died that day... I run to a telephone machine and call my friend...

ring..ring...ring....    Hello?. I hear a very tired voice. .. then I hear jasmine talk..

OMG ... lyla?? Yes I say crying. .. He is alive jasmine!? I have to find him!!

lyla calm down?! everything is ok...

no its not! I say loud and bang the phone on the door.  I am tired of being calm for so many years!! jasmine he is alive I have to find him!?

lyla please relax go home.. and chill ok.. bye hunny* don't try to do anything stupid ok...

ok.. I said .. As I left the phone machine. .

I need to find my son!

As I went to the police station. .

There was a lady with a pink shirt.. As I went in front of her and said. .. mam;. . yes how my I help you? I need to find my son I say.. As she gives me a look of awkwardness. name please?  I don't know? I said

Louis p.o.v

so yea.. After all that crap.. that happened Saturday night.  I have been thinking .. what happened to lyla? I mean is she married or does she have kids?.. As I look on my computer in my office. .

As I looked up on my computer.

www.bestchelloplayers.org

up came the most beautiful girl in the world the one we shared are love together that night that girl that smiled so beautifully. . and that girl was lyla..

As I looked under the screen I found her number its.. (555-667-889) 

*as if I am going to give you a real number*

lol!

As I write down the number on my phone and All I hear is .

ring.. ring..ring

*hey guys love yall so much! well btw i am sick today. . yea woo wup!! lol jk it's horrible! well love yall and  comment and vote!! and also tell other people to read my story and I will read yours! * ♡ you!