Part 37

swara was walking to and fro in sanskar's cabin biting her nails.ragini,lucky and sanskar were also looking worried and sanskar was giving death glares to lucky.
"why did he ask me to come alone.what he wanted to do?...ohhh my god!"swara said in panicked voice.
"swara relax we are here .we will sort out something."ragini said and lucky nodded giving tight smile to sanskar.
"she will not go there"sanskar said firmly.swara narrowed her eyes at him.
"who is he to order me?.."swara thinks in brain and takes a decision quickly.
"i will go..."swara said to ragini.sanskar frowned at her.
"that's like my angel u don't worry we all will be around u.let's go ragini."lucky said quickly.
"swara are u sure u wanted to go cafe where karan asked u to come?"ragini said in little worried voice. swara felt little worried.
swara take deep breath and nodded with smile.ragini smiles back.sanskar fumed in anger.ragini goes after lucky.swara was also leaving from there but sanskar held her hand and pulled her back.she hit his chest .
"sanskarrr...."swara said angrily.
sanskar looks at her angrily and holds her tightly from waist.
"what did i say? u are not going there.didn't u here me? "sanskar said angrily.swara struggled to free herself but his grip was strong.

"and who are u to order me?.."swara said with narrowed eyes.
"swara don't bring your ego in this.its serious matter."

"sanskar leave me....someone will see".sanskar smiles slightly and goes close to her.

"don't u remember i don't care....."sanskar whisper softly.
"if u are forgetting then i will like to tell u that u have a girlfriend."swara said pushing him hard.sanskar closed his eyes in guilt.
"ohh!...i just forget u just like to play with others emotions."swara said in taunting voice.sanskar jerked open his eyes.
"i didn't played with anyone's emotion.not with yours not with kavita.every moment i spend with u was real.my feelings were real.each and every word was true.and about kavita.i will clear everything with her."sanskar said in calm tone.swara just blink her teary eyes.
"how many hearts u will break sanskar? what will u say to her?"swara asked in hurt voice. sanskar looked at her.
"u used her to take revenge from me?..."

 sanskar clenched his fist.

"i had already said sorry.i can say it again.what u want me to do?"sanskar said in helpless tone
"stop breaking others hearts."swara said while a tear fell from her eyes,she quickly wipes it and leaves from there.kavita quickly hide behind the wall and a tear fall from her eye.she wipes her tear and enters the cabin.sanskar was sitting on chair holding his head in one hand

"sanskar?...."sanskar looked at her with jerk and stands up from chair.
"kavita u here any problem?..."sanskar asked in calm composed tone
kavita smile a little and shakes her head.

"i just came here to tell u that.we can't be together anymore."sanskar looked at her suspiciously.

"u heard our talk? didn't u?..."
"no..i didn't hear anything..."kavita said avoiding her eyes.
sanskar comes close to her and hold her hands.

"i am sorry kavita.i didn't mean to do that.i was angry and i didn't get any other idea.i just...."he stopped not know what to say further.

"i just wanted to hurt her badly and i knew very well that this is the only to hurt her.if........i would have said her to leave me.she would have pleaded me and asked for her mistake.what would i said to her.its not her mistake."sanskar said in guilty voice.kavita put hand on sanskar shoulder.

"sanskar u don't need to explain anything to me and frankly.i also used u."kavita said honestly.sanskar looked at her in confusion.
"oh come on! u think i loved u.u are rich any girl will fall in your feet just seeing your status and power.i just looked my benefit when u asked to be your girl friend."kavita said with smile.sanskar chuckled.
"not every girl...."sanskar said and swara's angry face came in front of his eye.kavita laughed a little.
"right not every girl and i am jealous of her."she said giggling.
"but still i am sorry"

"don't be.u looked for your benefit i looked for mine.equal equal and now if emotional talk is finished then i would like to leave."kavita said shaking her head in negative.sanskar nodded.she turned to go but turned back.

"and if u want any help tell me.we are still friends.right?"

"right...."

kavita smiled and leaved from there.sanskar took a deep breath.

"thank god one problem is solved.my head was spinning with thought that what should i said to her"

"now miss swara gaddodia..how much you will run?"sanskar said with smirk.

kavita was walking slowly looking at her hands.
"u should be happy.u came to know at time.otherwise truth would have break your heart completely and thank God i didn't take any bad step against swara.she is just innocent soul and was trying hard to not react at that jerk's acts and i thought her arrogant.thank god."kavita thought in brain,closed her eyes.
"i don't love him.it was just an attraction."she said and smiled widely,sit in her car.
"to airport...."she ordered her driver.

TO BE CONTINUED......