Part 15

SANSKAR'POV

sanskar was in his bedroom and thinking about his plane.he was looking very deprssed and tensed he was remembering about his promise.
FLASHBACK
IN hospital
sanskar frustrated:dad plz tell me the truth.
DP: sanskar i can't tell u plz don't force me and smiles evily
sanskar:DAD!!!! mom is in coma for to years doctors are helpless because mom is not responding.doctors are saying that she is mentally desperssed something is disturbing her and u are saying u can't tell me the reason behind it.
DP: sanskar if u are forcing then i will tell but promise me u will not say anthing to your mom.sanskar nodded.
DP: the reason of your mom's condition is "shekhar gadodia"
sanskar:who is shekhar gadodia?

dp: your mom used to love him madely. she belonged to rich family.he was just using her for her benefits when your mom asked him to marry her he refuses to marry her.your mother were pregnent with his child but he refuses to accept child and force her for abortion.but your mother refuses to abort her child shekhar marry to her younger sister and leave her alone.i was second cousin of your mother our parents take fast desion and we both get married she told me evrything on first night.she told me that she will never be able to trust anyone and wanted to abort child i have no othere option so i give her permission for abortion then u came in our life but she always remain sick and spending her life like a duty.she was not able to forget shekhar and always used to cry before two years she met with accident and now she is in this state for two years.
DP looked at sanskar who was blank and put his hand on sanskar's shoulder.
DP: i broke my promise sanskar.u mother requested me that i will not tell u anything.sanskar hugs him his eyes were teary.
DP:u have to be stronge and u have to take revenge for your mother condition.sanskar looks at him and nodded i will ruin his life.

DP shook his head and said:u will do the same thing which he did to your mother.
sanskar confused:what do u mean?
DP: he has a daughter. do the same thing with her.sanskar looks at him with shock.
sanskar shocked:what are u saying i can't stoop so low like that man.what will be the difference between me and him and goes from there.
DP:u will do it sanskar i will make u do it.and smiles evily.

after somedays DP met with an accident and he was in ICU
DP in weak tone:doc i want to talk with my son.doc nodded and goes from there.
sankar holds his hand:dad u will be alright nothing will happen to u.
DP:son can u make a promise with me.
sanskar:anything dad just order me.
DP:no its a request u have to take revenge from shekhar he did so bad with your mother.she is in so critical stage she can see us,hear us but can't talk with us.can't u do this for your mother.
sanskar was numb
DP:say something plz
sanskar blankly:okay dad i will do it but i have condition.

DP happly:tell me
sanskar:i will not cross my limits i will only make her fall for me and then i will leave her alone.
DP shook his head:hmmm...okay i have no problem i also don't want this also.sanskar nodded his head.
after somedays DP died
FLASHBACK ENDS
sanskar:dad i am breaking my promise.i promised u that i will not cross my limits and holds his head.he was about to drink anothere glass of alcohol but his phone beeped.
he open the message.
swara:what are u doing?

sanskar just looked at message and then looked at his glass of alcohol and shook his head.
sanskar:i am drinking and smiles
swara:hmmmm....okay next time we will drink wine togther.sanskar immediately split out his drink after reading the message.he gets angry and dial swara's number.swara picks it at first ring.sanskar doesn't listen and starts scolding her.
sanskar angrily:are u mad?do u know it is too dangerious for your health.it is very bad habbit.....swara do u ever drink alcohol before? (in serious tone).
swara excitedly:nooo...it will be my first time.sanskar gets more angry and start scolding her again.swara was silently listening him.
sanskar angrily:are u listening what am i saying.
swara calmly:haan sanskar...but do uuuu know what are u saying.
sanskar confused:mtlb
swara;u said na it is bad habbit....
sanskar;haan.
swara:then why are u drinking?