The Captain's General (Steve Rogers)

"Why must you torture me so, little fiend?" I  whined at my niece as she continued to gasp and show me some clothing she wants to have - or me to have.

"You need to wear something besides pants and a shirt Auntie Cole." Lily gives me a pout and I roll my eyes at her as the bags she had given me weighed me down.

"Come on, let's go home before I get thrown into a shoppers traumatic state where I have to be put into a coma because I'm so scarred for life-"

"Auntie Cole, shh, you're blurting things out again." Lily giggles before she put her things back and we walked out of the store, then out of the mall. Climbing into the car while dumping her clothes in the back and buckled my seat belt up.

"Ready to go?" Lily nods and starts texting as I pull out of the car parking lot and started to drive down the street to the interchange, I got ready to turn off to the bridge one someone fell on top of my hood, "What the-?!" My eyes widened as the woman looked up and I stared at her in shock and concern, "Lilly, get out of the car."

"What, why-"

"GET OUT OF THE CAR!" I yelled at her, she rips off of her seat belt and falls out of the car, "RUN TO THE MALL!" I barked orders at her before I turned back to see the woman sliding off of the dented bonnet and start shooting at some metal armed man.

Narrowing my eyes at her I take in her profile, then the man and noted which person I will follow - which was easy, it'll be the S.H.I.E.L.D agent any day.

Stepping on the gas I screeched around the lone abandoned bus and drove straight for the man who had his back for me. Squeezing the steering wheel as I neared the ban in black, he heard my car engine and whipped around, only to be smacked by the front of the car and he was up the bonnet and against the windshield.

Gasping as he slowly turned and stared at me through the cracked window, he turns and his metal arm punches through the glass and grabs the steering wheel.

"Shit."

Suddenly the window shattered to my left and I flinched as glass showered down on me, an arm grabs a hold of me and tears me from my driver's seat while the seat belt snaps.

I catch the colors of blue, white and red and we fly away from my car before he hits the road and we roll apart. Wincing at the fact I just rolled down a hot cheese grater I sat up and scoped the surrounding area.

I see Captain America throwing punches at the metal armed man and I looked around for something to help the poor chap, my eyes connect to the metal circle of his and I pushed off of the ground and started to sprint towards it.

Bending down I snatched it up and my arm fell into the slot for one's arm and I continued to run at the two.

"HEY! METAL MAN!" I yelled, jumping onto an abandoned car bonnet and pushed off of it, spinning in the air the shield let go of my arm and flew towards the two. Landing on the road in a crouch I looked up and saw the man who wasn't taught how to put eye liner on glaring at me, with the shield in his arm.

Jumping to my feet, a smirk on lips as he narrowed his eyes at me and dropped the shield, forgetting about the Avenger next to him he started to run at me, cracking my neck and rolling my shoulders I got ready for the monster to reach hitting distance.

But instead when he reached me I ducked to the side and started to sprint towards my car again - I'm not an idiot, this guy would be able to make pulp out of me in one hit.

He ran after me and I dived through the open door of my car and scrambled to the passenger door. My back presses against the door as I ripped the glove box open and pulled my pistol out and raised it as the man glared at me from the other side of the door.

"Guess who's going to get a face of Bitch today?" I mused - since my bullets had the word 'bitch' written on them since apparently my old job needed some lighting up and my co-workers did it before I knew what they were doing.

He pulled back and before I could pull the trigger he lifted the car up, "Oh for the love of god." I gasped as he threw the car. Turning around I opened the door and fell out, only to be caught my Captain America. He hits the ground with his arm pinning me to the road.

Slowly I looked at my car and stared at it in horror, "I only just got the window tinted." I moped.

"Steve Rogers." I glanced at Captain America with a raised eye brow, quickly my eye widened and I shoved his head to the ground and I threw myself on top of him while I cocked the gun and shot the man's joint of the metal arm and his body.

He flinches back but keeps walking towards us, "Captain, it seems that we have to retreat to a safer ground." I clambered off of the Captain and gripped his arm and started to drag him behind the car.

"AUNTIE COLE!"

My heart stopped and I peeked around the car and saw Lilly waving her hands around, trying to get my attention - but she just didn't get my attention.

"LILLY!" I roared, pushing my gun into Captain's chest and jumped over the bonnet. Sprinting towards my troublesome niece as she stood like a deer in head lights as the metal armed man moved towards her.

"Oi! That's my niece you're looking at!" I yelled as I jumped onto his back and locked my arms around his head, "Lilly, get out of here!"

"Yes Sir!" She turns and run's like the wind out of here. The man grabs my hair and rips me off of him, he shoves me against the car and tilts his head as he stares at me.

That's when I realized who he was, "Bucky? Dude, you're meant to be dead." I tilted my chin up at him in annoyance, what's with people 'dying' and coming back to life lately?

His human hand grips my neck and squeezes, "Who are you?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." I spat at him while I pressed the front of my gun to his chest, "But it seems you won't be here long enough to know it." His jaw clenches and we stared at each other.

"Don't hurt another person Bucky!"

Quickly I kicked 'Bucky' in the groin, to which he dropped me. I flew to the side as he went to grab me again in anger, only for Captain America to tackle him.

"GET OUT OF HERE!" Agent Romanov yells at me.

"You don't have the right to order me about." I glared at her and she raises her eye brows at me in shock.

"You're niece is-"

"Take this, you look like you're going to need it" I threw my pistol at her as well as my wallet at her, "Three-seven-nine-eight!" Turning on my heal and sprinted my way back to the mall to find my niece again, and away from the men with guns.

Getting to the mall I looked around at the panicked crowd as I searched for my niece, spotting the blonde curly hair and panicked look on her face I pushed my way through the crowd like a pinball before I grabbed onto her upper arm and hurried towards the bathrooms.

"Holy shit Auntie Cole! You were like a fucking ninja! And you got to touch Captain America! Was his muscles good as they look? Or was-"

"Never speak like that again." I scowled at her choice of language.

"Sorry Auntie Cole... but now what? I don't have clothes for school." I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"We'll go somewhere next week." I promised her and she nods.

"So... now what?"

"We wait it out, catch a bus out of here and keep our head's low, just in case." I mumble, pushing my brown hair out of my face as Lilly hops onto the counter next to the sink and started texting again... it's like nothing happened.

 Her outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=119992007