Are You Really

[wow I had so many notifications sorry if I don't reply to you all or I didn't follow u back if you followed me and I didn't follow you then send me a message an I'll follow u c: thank you all for reading!! And so so so sorry I'm having a hard time with writers block but I'm trying to write this so cut me slack if it's not my best chapter haha well enjoy lovelies! OH WARNING THERE WILL BE SEX IN THIS CHAPTER KINDA DETAILED not the best at the sex scene so deal with it lol if you for wanna read about sex then skip it! I don't wanna hear any negative crap about it so keep it to yourselfs!]

~Toms pov~

I return home to find MY Lilly gone! Not only is Lilly gone but the pathetic slaves that I kept for all these years. I pace in my study trying to think if a plan to get my revenge for them taking what was mine.

~James pov~

I walked away from her. I didn't say anything just walked away. I know I might have hurt her feelings but the feelings I have for her isn't right. I try to go somewhere quiet and I get mind linked by my sister, "JAMES I FOUND MY MATE! Ge is perfect your going to love him! Come meet him we are in the pack house in the living-room." with that she was gone.

My little sister found her mate before me.. "Really moon goddess really your gunna do this to me." "Um excuse me but why are you yelling at the moon goddess?" I hear a sweet beautiful voice that gave me the chills. I turn around to see the most beautiful person I have ever seen! 'MATE! HOLY SHIT OUR MATE!' my wolf screams in my head. I huge smile spreads across my face. I can't believe it all I had to do was tell at the moon-goddess and I find my mate.

"Well it doesn't matter anymore." I said almost breathless. "Your beautiful." I didn't say it to her it was more like I was just stating it. "Thank you." she looks away blushing. "What's your name love?" "My names June." "My names James, June that's a beautiful name." she gave me the most amazing smile I have ever seen.

The whole night we spent it talking and staring up at the stars, well she was staring at the stars but I couldn't help but look at her. I couldn't be happier. I forgot to meet my sister's mate but she will understand. I hope.

~~~~1 weeks pass~~~~~~

~Lilly's pov~

Everything is back to normal. James found his mate so did his sister. Me and Jace have been together 24/7. Not that I'm complaining I love being with him all the time.

~~~current time~~~
"Jace stop running around like a chicken with it's head cut off, we will fined the papers just chill baby." "Easy for you to say, you don't have to make a so each in 10 minutes!" I swear I'm going to kick him in the ass if he doesn't calm himself. I sigh and wrap my arms around him and place my head against his back, "Jace if you calm down I can find your notes for the meeting." I felt his body slowly relax. "I just don't want to look like fool when I get in front of everyone. I always practice before I make a pack speech, even if it is small and short to the point." he sighed and turns so I'm face to face with his chest. Did I ever mention how tall he is!? I stand my my tippy toes an give him a short sweet kiss. "Go sit ill fined them." He slowly walks over to his desk and looks at his seat, "Are you kidding me!? They have been here the whole time!" I couldn't hold back the laughter. "Oh my that's perfect!" I'm practically rolling on the floor laughing so hard that I'm crying! "Stop laughing at me. Your being mean!" he said with such a cute pouting face I couldn't help my self I just had to kiss him. "Lets go before your late!"

~Jace pov down at the speech~

"Quiet everyone!" the whole room goes quite and all eyes on me. "it has been one week sense we got Lilly back and our two new pack members. Just because things are running smoothly and we have not been attacked does not mean we can take this lightly. I may not know him but our luna does and she says that we should all still be on the look out. He does not stop till he gets what he wants and we can not give him what he wants. Im going to stick with the amount of wolfs that run the border. training is still mandatory! No skipping! Well will protect this pack and I will fight to the death.That is all. you are all dismissed." I grabbed Lilly's hand and walked off of the stage no question asked. I thought I was going to get sick. I play it cool in front of everyone to be honest I am so scared to stand in front of everyone.