The fight

[so I made jake and Tom be the people who took her. I know you might be wondering what's gunna go down between the two because jake wants her and so does Tom. We shall see! I'm making this up as I go.... Even I don't know. Well enjoy lovelies! ]

Jace pov

It's even almost a week we can't find her scent anywhere no signs of her.. I know she is a life I haven't felt the bond break. This is driving me mad!

I went up stairs to my room to think but I couldn't think straight. I start to clean my room(It that angry cleaning that people do when they get stressed). I get under the bed and find a note with my name on it.

I opened it up to read it.
'Dear Jace,
I love you with all my heart and soul. I'm leaving to save u and our pack. I hope to return to you. But before I go I want you to know everything I love and will truly miss. One thing I will never forget is when you would wrap your arms around me and hold me close and I would feel the tingles all over my body. The way you would smile and kiss me knowing how much you loved me by looking into my eyes, the way you didn't care if I wore makeup or had my hair done you loved me for me and I will miss that beautiful smile. Please baby don't forget about me.... I will open the bond link to let you know I'm alife. protect the pack and stay safe. this is all I ask of you. I love you and hope to see you again. I'll miss you.'

She ran away from me on propose.. I can't believe she would run away! But I heard her scream I felt her fear I know someone took her. I have to find her! tears started to fall I was so filled with emotion and sadness that I couldn't control them. Horrible thoughts kept playing in my mind. What if they kill her before I can save her. What will happen if she died I would never forgive my self I will tear every single person that had anything to do with it to shreds!

'Jace we need to talk' Leanne mind linked me 'Meet me in your office at 4 tomorrow, I have a feeling I can help you.' With that she blocked me from mind linking her back. I need time to get a hold of myself.

I laid in bed and cried holding on to the letter that Lilly wrote to me before she was taken.

I ended up crying myself to sleep I was awoken by a sound of some one running to my room.

"Jace wake up!" Leanne screamed and I about jumped to the ceiling. "what the fuck Leanne don't you know how to knock!" she scared the shit out of me! She looked at my face really hard then her face softened up. "Jace were you crying?" my eye widen when she called me out on my hurting. I looked at my hands. I know I don't even have to answer because she already knows the answer to her question.

She sat down next to me and gave me a hug. "Jace she will be alright but we are all worried about her. She is strong and she can protect herself. If I know Lilly she is a smart ass and she knows how to fight, it will all be okay. I promise." Tears started to fall again I tried to stop them but it feels like my whole world is falling down around me. she just say there hugging me as I cried. I understand why my mate loves her so much.

"I have good news though." she sounds so happy. "One of our pack members picked up on Lilly's scent!" She started doing the happy dance and my tears stopped. I jumped out of bed and ran to my clothes and changed my clothes. "Lets go!" I said in my alpha voice not meaning to but so many emotions couldn't help it.

Jakes pov

"You will be mine or you will be on ones. Your 'wonderful' mate will know the true meaning of pain when he feels your life leave your body and the bond being broken and he will lose him mind. He will beg me to kill him and I will gladly end his life." I walked away and slammed the door. How dear she not want me! After everything I have done for her!

Little does she know that I teamed up with Tom so I could get her. I'm going to kill Tom and Jace she will be mine and mine alone. Tom stabbed her in the leg the put a silver chain on her what a dumb ass! I will kill him for hurting her! if she won't be mine I'll make he'd be mine!

I don't know what the past between Tom and Lilly is but I will end him before he ever harms her again.

Toms pov

I walk down into the basement where my beautiful Lilly is sitting in the corner crying. Oh how the sight of her crying gets me all kinds of happy and excited! I open the door and look at her I couldn't stop the smile on my face.

"Hello Lilly baby. Oh how I've missed you. Running away from me back in the day wasn't very smart! You should have known I would find you again. See I tried to replace you but no ones tears and hurt face has ever made me as happy as your did." She looked up at me with so much fear in her eyes and sadness just the look on her face made me happy.

I slowly walked over to where she was and bent down. She backed away as far as she could go into the wall. "hahaha, your so pathetic!" I spat out at her. "I love you Lilly, your very stupid for trying to leave me. I see that you let another man touch you... I told you to never let a man touch you!" I raise my hand and start to smack her. "You dumb bitch!" I keep hitting her as she lays there and cried taking each hit I take her by the hair and brag her away from the wall. "Your pathetic and worthless. That's why your mate rejected you in the first place! No one other then me really wants you. Jake is just a fool and I'm going to kill him. I just needed him to get you. See if I were to go in there they would smell rouge but see if he took you the would never know. They wouldn't think that someone in their own perfect pack would harm one of their own!" I
Practically spit the words 'perfect pack' out of my mouth. "I couldn't wait to leave that pack. To always bow down to what the 'Alpha' says. To be pushed around. Now I'm the leader and you will bow to me now isn't that right princess. You have Alpha blood in you too yet you lay here and take the beating that you know you deserve. Shows how week you are and how pathetic alphas really are." I kick her in the stomach as hard as I think her body could take.

I bend down and kiss her cheek. "I'll see you so baby, and don't worry about that 'perfect' mate of yours I'm going to kill him. Put him out of his miserable being." I turn and walk away laughing at the pathetic trash that lays there on the foor.

Before I reach the door Jake walks in and looks at Lilly then back at me. "You really are scum aren't you. Why take her if your going to beat the shit out of her!?" I just laugh at him "Because she is trash. and deserves to be beaten. I have to show her and maybe one day she will understand I do this out of love." he starts to run at me. Before he can even touch me I break his neck. I hear sweet Lilly start to cry harder. I see even though he wanted to kill her mate she still cared for him. she is truly pathetic and week. I push his body out of my way and leave the room. "I'll be back princess I have un finished business to take care of with your pretty little pack." I slam the door shut and walk away.

[i read very comment. I don't always comment back but to the funny people I normally comment back because you made me laugh or if you ask a question I normally answer them. thank you for all the people who tell me they love my story your reasons I keep writing. C: thank you and have a wonderful day lovelies.]