the meeting of Slenders: chapter one

(Y/N): POV

You love the Forest. So you went for a walk in the woods. You do not like the people who you have been around your whole life. You hate your school, you hate your Neighbors. The one person you can trust is your best friend. You met her a few years ago.

The woods you are in are the scariest to most people, but they are not scary to you. The forest is called the Dark Forest. Supposedly the Creepypasta Mansion is in the middle of the forest. You know all of the Creepypasta name, and your favorites are the Slender Brothers. You can't decide who is your favorite because you love all of their unique qualities. You think you could be a proxy because you can do something no other human can.

Then again, you and your friend are not normal humans. You were bored so you decide to call your friend , you know she is up even though it is 1 in the morning.

Ring ring ring

Addison: hello

(Y/N): hey

Addison: it is 1 in the morning I'm trying to sleep why are you calling me.

(Y/N): I am bored, and I wanted to talk to you.

Addison: okay, sooooo did you do anything to the comic.

(Y/N): no.

Addison: why not.

You heard a sound in the bushes and it creeped you out a little but you were curious so you said to your friend "I heard something so I'm going to call you later."

You went to check on that sound you had heard but nothing was there. So you said"hello" ,then you heard a voice behind you so you spun around,and then you saw a polka dotted suit, you immediately recognized the suit as Splendor's suit and hugged him. As you stepped back to see the Happy slender being, he said "would you like to come to the mansion to meet slender" you hesitated ,but you said "yes". I think he has noticed my eyes, because no one and I Mean NO ONE is ever invited to the mansion.

Hi I am nightmare and I decided to write my first story I know it's not much yet but I'm going to try it so could you please leave a comment to what you think about the first chapter. PS I do not own the pictures at the top