Chapter 6

Trying to update alot. For those who don't know I also wrote, "Love at first bite." I got very good reviews on it. But I was much younger while writing it so I apologize for the grammar. Feel free to read! Enjoy this chapter!

-B

DYMES POV

I could hear him pacing outside the room. When he kissed me it just triggered the memory of when he raped me. Multiple times. I won't let it happen again. "Dyme, come out here." I ignored him. "Please, I'm not going to hurt you. I just want to continue talking." I sighed. I slowly opened the door. He was standing in the corner of the room. I looked him up and down. Dark jeans. Dark shirt. Workboots. Weird combination. I walked out of the bathroom making sure to keep my distance. My eyes watered up. " Listen, I know it's been awhile. Please just don't do it again.. I'm already in so much pain. There's got to be plenty of other girls you can get it from. I didn't mean to run away and make you mad sir, i promise I.." He cut me off as I babbled on. " What are you talking about.?!" He almost yelled sounding irritated. " Wern't you going to rape me again?" I whispered, with a tear rolling down my cheek. He swore under his breath. " No, hun I won't. I won't touch you, and i'll only come as close to you as you want me too. Please just sit on the bed and talk with me. " he pleaded. I debated on if I'd be safe or not. Oh well.. Even if I wasn't, i've dealt with it before, I'll have to do it again. I sat on the end of the bed and he sat too, keeping his distance from me. He pulled out a pack of cigarettes from his coat pocket along with a lighter. " You smoke?" I nodded. He tossed me a cigarette. I put it to my lips and flicked the lighter. The smoke filled my lungs. I smiled pleased. He lit his, then began to talk. " I won't rape you.. Ever. Again. I swear. What i did to you was unforgivable. Unbelievable. I hate myself for it. If anyone should be killing themselves it should be me. I'm so cruel. I'm so sorry. I don't expect you to forgive me" I couldn't take this. I broke down in tears. He lifted his arms and wrapped me in a tight hug. At first I was debating on pulling away, but stayed. He rubbed my back and whispered to me. " Everything should be okay from now on. Please stop crying, you're killing me. You're too beautiful to cry." I pulled away and wiped my eyes. " I just want to sleep." He nodded. " Of coarse. Do you mind if i stay in here, and make sure no one comes into a harm you.?" He asked. I was suprised. "T-hats fine." I stammered out. I laid down and wrapped myself in blankets and he laid next to me. Still keeping his distance. I went to sleep with a smile on my face for the first time in a long time.