Rumours

Hi guys! Sara’s here! Here it goes! Chapter 2! J xx

Sara’s POV:

We just arrived the Brits! OMG! I’m soo excited there were a lot of fans screaming our name!

I looked at Laura and she had a huge smile in her face just like me!

A couple minutes later we heard the fans going wild for somebody that just arrived and we turned around just to see that the somebody that had arrived was nothing but.... ONE FRICKING DIRECTION!! AHHHH *fangirls

Laura’s POV:

We arrived! I can’t believe this!! There were a lot of fans screaming our name! THIS! IS! INSANE!!

I gave Sara the ‘i’m so excited’ look and I feel that she is as well!

The fans went wild when someone arrived and we turned around to see who it was!

Guess who?? ONE DIRECTION!!! AHHHH *fangirls

I looked over at Harry and he looked good in his suit. Wait! Harry. Curls. OHH! The guys we saw before were them!! I never thought the first time we would see One Direction in front of us would be so awkward! But, oh well they are here now and they are walking up to us! Oh Gosh! I guess I’m about to faint! No! Laura you can’t turn this awkward again!

Sara’s POV:

Wait! They are here! Curly and spiky hair! Rehearsals! Uh!! They were the guys we saw before! Ok! I can’t believe it was that awkward!

This is our second chance to fix things and stop the awkward! They are walking up to us! I can’t breathe! Someone help me! Oh! Zayn’s looking at me! He’s looking so good! He’s smiling at me! I think I’m blushing! Stop it Sara! Immediate! He’s here!

“Hi!” he says to me. Answer stupid! Don’t let this seem awkward one more time!

“H-hi!” I struggle with my own words. Great! Keep making a fool out of yourself! *sigh

“I’m Zayn! I’m a big fan!” he says while blushing

“Hi, I’m Sara! But, you must know that!” I say, I’m so nervous I can’t even speak normally *facepalms

He smiles. Oh, that smile! “You look good!” he says while looking at my body

“Thank you, you too!” I say, it’s true he is so fit! And with that suit on....

“Thanks!” he says smiling. This is going awkward!!!!

I look over to Laura and she’s talking to Harry! Oh! They look good together, at least that doesn’t looks it’s going as awkward as here!

Our eyes meet! Thank God! And I give her the ‘help me’ look and she instantly walks over to us with the other boys following.

“Hi!” she says to Zayn

“Hi!” he replies. Oh, he’s so shy! And cute!

“You’re Sara aren’t you?” asked Harry giving a wink at Zayn. OK?!

“Yes, and you’re Harry!” I say smiling

“Hi Sara!” the other boys chorus

“You look good!” says Louis followed by ‘yeah’s and hot’ wait! Hot? I think that was from Zayn once he blushed when I looked at him. Does he like me?

Laura’s POV:

As Harry walks up to me he says “Hi!” shyly but a little flirty

“H-h-hey!” I manage to say