Maybe Love Maybe You and I

hey guys gnna be my first story dont knw wht its gnna be hope whatever it is you like it n if u dont .. tell me ! so that i cud actually make sme changes :)

..

Sam

prolouge

Story revolves around Jane a sweet amazing school going girl who has got the best friends she could ever think of specially her best friend Jake ( overprotective best friend ) ... Well soon Jane realizes there are many guys she dont know who like her apparently . Well is that true is that the same way she thinks or its not love .. Maybe she could get hurt .. but Jake is there for help .. Well she maybe falls for another guy Daniel who tends to love her , but you can never trust players .. Will Jake let her get hurt .. ? but that doesnt make sense whose she's gonna end up with who is going to be love of her life .. ! who's is gonna be waiting across the aisle for her ... ?

Characters

Jane Stewart - the Girl of the story

Jake Hunter - Jane's best friend since childhood

Daniel Bolton - Just a mystery guy

Emily and Ryna - Jane's best girlfriends

Will and Liam- Guy friends also Liam's Emily's boyfriend

Jenilia Stewart - Jane's real sister who's a year younger than her

Elle - Daniel's sister

Rebecca- school cheerleader aka bitch aka Jake's gf

Chelsy - School's biggest bitch / sl*t  also Rebecca's sister

Austin Ames- A hot Junior selected for singing audition

Hailey Ames - Austin's sister also selected for music thing

Jane Stewart P.O.V.

Its kinda weird feeling exited and lit up on thought of going to school after a long vacation but cant help myself I was jumping up and down in joy on thought of going to school . I really was infact my mom said that you are glowing like a six year old on getting a huge present and I said nothing like that its just that now i m free or getting boared now i m gonna have fun as its gonna be dance , music and play's practice entire month for annual function and thats what getting me up from bed 2 hours early as usual time .

Well as I woke up I went to bath took a shower curled my new hairs put on a blue v neck deep cut top with quote " discovering my heart would be hard journey " well it really was .... i had blue denim shorts and long heel white boots with chains across it , silver extremely pretty earings , black mascara , chocolate lip gloss and I was ready checking out myself in mirror and thinking as usual pretty :P :P i was a girl with attitude ... but people called me sweet . Well after checking myself in mirror.

I went down stairs and saw my parents sitting and having fun and breakfast . My mom saw me and with a grin said " Hey honey up so early .. being good ? " as i was about to answer dad said hugging me and kissin on my cheek " seems like someone exited about school alot " . I nooded agreeing and said " yeah " just quite above a whisper . Just then my mom put a plate foward on kitchen counter with a ham burger she knew i would exaclty love to have that . Wow she's amazing just love her .

I love to have ham burgers i am the girl who loves to eat well apparently no one believs that

after i finished i took the keys of my car and drove to school and parked into my usual parking place where i found my best friends waiting for me . and as soon as I opened the door and got out I could see guys turn their eyes to me which i pretended to ignore and had a group hug of we 3 , me , Ryna , Emily .. aww i missed them so much though we met alot and had hang out but u know meeting at school was different .. well specially being the popular divas ... but we werent mean and wore shorts skirts to impress guys we just did what we love .. ! simple !