Chapter Eight

A/n: Welcome to another wonderful day of wonderfullness. Haha okay, that makes no sense. Pleaaase continue to vote and comment for this story, & I'm really glad yall like it! What does this book remind you of? Anyways, thanks for the love and support from all my fans. You guys are amazing! Finally 1 thousand followers *does the nae nae* YAH! that's what I'm talkin about! Enjoy 

Thew that b*tch out got that ho one way, said she trying to stay, tell that b*tch NO WAY! - Tyga

Hannah 'Hot-headed' Baker Pov

I closed my eyes, and let the sweet sound of Justin Bieber's boys float through my headphones. I was at the local work out place, called 'GET FIT!'. I had nothing else to do, and the whole job cooperation was stressing me out. I know JB has to be overated but I couldn't help it, that boy is fine. If he was a  little bit older I would give Selena Gomez, a run for her money.

I nodded my head to, 'Boyfriend' and began running up and down the treadmill. The girls and I had no choice but to maintain a healthy body.

I was only two long hours into the workout. It only felt like an hour, but I loved it cause it made all my worries disipitate. I wiped the bead of sweat that was collecting on my forehead with a towel. I haven't talked to my boo thang Aaron all day.

I pressed the big fat red, 'stop' button on the treadmill and it slowed down. I grabbed my waterbottle and made sure I had everything. I headed to the girls lockeroom to shower and change. It was private showers--thank goodness because, I believe sometimes these nasty girls be trying to get a sneak peak.

I made sure I had the right kinda clothes to change into. It wasn't as gross and bad showering at the place because it was privately owned. Everything was clean and spotless. It reminded me of a spa. I changed outta my sweaty clothes, and ran the water. I washed myself up with my peach body wash (that I brought from home), and doused myself in the orange liquid. It rolled off my body in waves, as I cleaned myself for a good ten minutes. 

I even took the time to wash my hair out, a bit because it was stringry and gross. After I was done I stepped out & dried off with a brown towel. I slipped on a fresh pair of undergarments and bra set, before sliding myself easily into a pair of black nike sweats and one of Aaron's t-shirts. I spritzed some Chanel No.5 colonge on and tied my slightly dry-slightly wet hair into a neat ponytail.

I made sure I was looking right before leaving the fitness area.

* * *