Chapter Seven

A/n: I'm glad that you like this book so far. All I can say is continue to vote and comment. Don't forget to check out my other books! So I'm not sure how long this story is gonna be, but it's gonna be a lot of work. And anyways Don't forget to comment and vote.

*Warning Explicit Content 

 Keep that ratchet in your bag, and a little cash; just in case I need you. I know if I'm down I'd know I'd see you. -August Aslina

'Angelina 'Angel' Pov

I was excited to go on this trip to Mexico. We were going to get whoever was messing with out money. The girls and I were just got done getting our hair done. We all all it relaxed, cut and slicked down. We looked good, if I do say so myself.

Next, we had went to go get our feet done. I was the only one who didn't get acrylic nails because I never bit my nails ever. So of course I was the one with nice nails already.

"This was a lot of fun." Hannah commented, as she was drying her nails and feet.

Monica nodded her head. Her fresh curls were pinned upwards, giving her an exotic look. I know for sure she still didn't tell Vontay.

"Eee! I can't wait though. This trip should be great." She half-heartedly sighed.

Stephanie was quiet as she flipped through a vouge magazine. All of us were excited about the trip, that was for sure.

After, all of us were done with our nails and crap like that, we paid. We left walking downtown for two hours just doing a few minor shopping. We went into a whole bunch of stores. Nike Town, Burberry, BloomingDales and every other store you could think of.

We grabbed something to eat at a local burger joint and then headed in our seperate cars to leave.

I placed the car keys to the Mercedes Benz, onto the counter. It was finally quiet and I looked at the clock. Nearly nine P.M. I was tired as hell. I peeled off my shoes and kicked them over into a corner not caring at this point.

I waddled up the stairs with all of the bags into my hands, and reached my bedroom door. It was already opened so I just walked in. I didn't realize that Demarco was there. He had nearly scared the shit outta me.

"I see you went shoppin." He said, blowing smoke from his mouth. He was sitting in the dark. And as weird as anyone had thought that it was it wasn't. I flipped on the switch and shoved all the bags into the closet neatly.

"Yeah bae, you know me." I say smiling. I needed to get in the shower and throw on these pajamas.

Demarco grunted and all I heard was the parting of his lips as he exhaled the smoke. It curled into the corners of the room like a ghost appearing in the middle of no where.

I walked into the bathroom which was adjacent towards our large bedroom and ran the shower. I grabbed a towel from the towel rack, and placed it gently on the floor. I closed the door half-way and stripped out of my clothes. 

They fell to the floor in a dirty heap, as I stepped into the shower. I invoulantarily groaned as the hot water hit every ounce of my body. I washed myself off with some Lavendar body wash from Victoria secret. I shaved every ounce of my body that needed to be shaved.

Thirty five minutes later,  I was stepped out of the shower and drying myself off. I added deodarant under my arms.

"Come into the bedroom." Demarco's deep and sexy voice said. "Bring the lotion." He added on quietly.

I obeyed and grabbed the pink rosey lotion.  But before I went into the bedroom, I admired my body in the mirror. I was average height but had C cup breasts. Chocolate sprinkled nipples, and long eyelashes. My hair was slightly wet from the shower since I had forgotten to put a shower cap onto my head. My face was shiny from visits from the Demerntalogist.

I loved the way my body looked. I smiled into the mirror before flipping the light switch to off. Demarco was still in the same spot. This time his eyes hung low as if he were a bit high--which I suppose he was. His simple white shirt was a bit wrinkled and his rolex gleamed off of his carmel skin.

My man still looked good, this I know for certain. We were stiill young and we were doing better than most couples. He motioned for me to come over, with his 'come hither' finger and I obliged.

His hands grasped at the towel that was around my body and he tore it off with one swift motion. I bit my lip, as the cold air hit my body and I felt Demarco's eyes rake through the folds, and curves of my frame.

He grabbed the lotion bottle from my hands. "Go lay down on the bed." He instructed me in a warm voice. I nodded my head and went to go do as I was told.

He got up to follow me, and I layed out onto the bed gently. I was excited to see what he was going to do, cause I know for a fact Demarco pleasured a girl well. He squirted some lotion onto the palm of his hands, and rubbed it gently onto my legs. The warm, sensation from his hands and cold sensation from the lotion was making me feel some type of way.

I closed my eyes, enjoying the way he massage my thighs, and legs in slow movements. I let out a small sigh as Demarco worked his thick fingers up a little more near my crotch area. He squirted some more lotion into the palm of his hands as he worked his way inbetween my inner thighs. He smoothed the lotion in a few more places. 

He was teasing me of course. My muscles relaxed as he made his way across my stomach and near my breasts. He tweaked with my nipples before sliding his hands across the flatness of my stomach. His hands moved slowly over my body & there was a sense of tranquility in the air.

His finger dipped into my core and I gave an outwardly moan. It was unexpected of course but I should have known better.  For a few seconds Marco played with my core, and my whole body felt like it was being set on fire. I moaned quietly, in the midst of the bedroom as he began to move his fingers deeper into my wetness.

"Mmm." I say aloud as a wave of bliss passed over my body. Demarco stopped suddenly, and licked his index finger. Soon his clothes were off as well and he was using that tongue of his to give me something special.

"Ahhh.." I moaned as I grasped the back of his head. I needed this, and that was for sure. Demarco began to slurp, and suck on my tenderness and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. I needed this badly.

Once he was done he full on kissed me, and I tasted myself on his lips. I was glad that I had took a shower so I knew for a fact everything was clean. His lips moved into synch with mine and he held me close. We switched poistions and I helped him put on the magnum condom.

He was on top this time and he gently grabbed my waist. He inserted the head of his 'little buddy' into the correct hole and I tensed up a bit. He was teasing me for sure. I closed my eyes, as a moan escaped me.

Then he began to full on pound me with a force, that surprised me.

"AHHHH..." I moaned bititng my lip to keep from screaming from pleasure. He began to pound me brutally and one would probably consider this rape--but I liked it. That was for sure.

He had his way for five minutes until we both came at least three times. He flipped me over and I was taking it from the back. I clutched the sheets and moaned into the pillows. A few tears slid down my cheeks from the amount of bliss and intensity I was recieving. I knew Demarco had to be enjoying himself too, because low guttural moans were coming from his mouth as well.

We fell into a heap onto our Latin King bedspread. He held me all the while and my body was well satisfied and a bit sore. I felt like a virgin all over again, but it was a nice type of feeling.

A/n: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Make sure you vote and comment. Thanks so much!