chapter 2: Caroline

Hey let me ooooout!!! No body's answering.ok back to the story.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Well I finish unpacking and I was wondering when is my girlfriend getting her. So I call her.Ring ,Ring,
She didn't answer. Well maybe she's driving I said to my self. Nock, nock nock, someone nock the door. I look in to the tiny door hole there was no body there, I open the door and look around the hallway. The hall way was completely empty. What the hell nock my door, I said to my self and I close my door. Ring ,Ring, my phone was ringing. It was my girlfriend.

Joseph:hello caroline?

Caroline:yes is me .I'm in Chicago. where are you?

Joseph:I'm in a old hotel because my car broke down close to it.

Caroline:oh ok I see your car.

Joseph:wow your fast jaja

Caroline:I will be there in a second in what room are you?

Joseph:I'm in room 18 in the 3 floor

Caroline:ok

She hung up. I was so exited, it was going to be are first time living together as a couple.We started dating in high school and are relationship was going well. She's so beautiful. I diced to call her again to see if she needed help with her luggage.Ring ring.Thats weird. I heard the ringing outside my door.Maybe she was up her already. I open the door with a smile but the hallway was empty. I will call her again. Then the creepiest thing happen. I heard the ring inside the room 13. My heart was pumping so fast, I started freaking out and I told my self. Maybe it was a coincidence. I call again and the ringing came from room 13. I knock at the door to see what was going on and when I hit the first knock the door open slowly. I dicede to go in.

Joseph: hello Mr.greg are you in here?

Phone:riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Joseph:Caroline are you in here?

There was no answer. I felt the strage cold I felt earlier. and out of no where the door close it self making a bang and locking me in. I bang and yeld for help. I felt a weird thing behind me.
When I look back there was a strage oil  looking thing forming in to a giant hand.

Thing:weeeeerrrrarrrrrrrrrr!!!

Joseph:heeeeeelp!!!

I manege to get the door open and I went out to the hallway and I close the door.The door went bang I ran and I hold the door as hard as I can. But it was no use the thing manage to open the door and I went flying and I hit my door. The giant guppy hand looking thing was about to do something to me when. Bing the elevator went.

Caroline:why is he not answering?

How is the elevator working!!! The guppy thing saw Caroline and went to get her.

Joseph:Caaaaaaaaroooolineeeee!!!!

As she look up to me the with her cute smile the giant guppy thing grab her.

Caroline: JOSEPH HELP MEEEEE!!!

Joseph:CAROLINEEEEEE!!!

the giant guppy thing was so fast pass rigth in front of me holding Caroline and went back to the room 13 and lock the door the everything goes silent.I was shocked about what just happen. I stand up and try opening the door , I try kicking the door open to .With each kick i give the door one tear would fall from my face. What ever I tried the door would open.So I ran down stairs and look for the owner to open the door.

Joseph:HELP HELP SOME ONE HELP ME!!!

Linda:what's wrong kid?

Joseph:I NEED YOU TO OPEN THE ROOM 13 NOW!!!

Linda:what why?

Joseph:no time for explaining.

I push Linda until we get to the 3 floor.

Linda:stop pushing me I can walk.And I don't know why you want me to open room 13.

As Linda open the room I ran inside and I freakout.

Joseph: WHAAAAT!?!?!?

Linda:I try to told you.

The room was completely empty there wasn't a single thing no sofa no fridge no nothing.

Linda: I'm remodeling the room on Monday for first clase people.

I lie on the floor and started crying. I'm turning crazy I said on my mind.

Linda:are you ok?

I stand up and I clean my tiers

Joseph:I'm ok thanks for the help.

And I went back to my room and lock the door.