chapter 1:room 18

Hi my name is Joseph. I'm currently in a asylum. I'm going to tell you what happen in the form of a story .So be prepared for the uninspected.
-------------------------------———--------------------
It was September 31 of 2002.I was in Chicago looking for a hotel, I couldn't find a hotel good enough for me. I stop the car in a lonely ally. My car just went out of gas and I had to stay somewhere. Just across the street there was a old hotel in a really bad shape. I had to stay some where so I decided to stay there.

I enter the hotel and in the entrance there was a giant spider web.

Joseph:Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!! Get it of, get it of!!!

I scream like a girl. Then I take a deep breath and I walk to the dirty old counter.Ting Ting the bell went.

Joseph:hello is anybody her?

???:yaeh I'm coming.

As I look a old woman came to the counter.

Linda:hello my name is Linda how can I help you today.

Joseph:are you the owner of this place?

Linda:you bet I am since the 80'S.

Wow she's pretty old I guess. I said in my mind.

Joseph :can I get a room.

Linda:how many days.

Joseph:5 month.

Linda:you must be a new student of the cinematic Chicago's university.

Joseph:How you knew?

Linda:only new students come her je je je. And how many people are staying?

Joseph: 2 actually my girlfriend is coming to she well be her soon.

Linda:ok sweetheart hers your key.Take the escalator to the 3 floor the elevator isn't working.oh I almost forgot your room is room 18 just in front of room 13 jejeje.

Joseph:thanks

I went out side and push my car to the parking. I grab my luggage and went to my room.

When I enter the 3 floor I was exhausted but rarely cool. As I walk in to the hallway I started to get this strange filling that someone's is following me. I start walking faster and faster.I start panicking and I open the door of my room and close it the fast I can. Tock tock the door went. I was so scared.

???:Hello

Joseph:yes how is it.

Greg:my name is Greg are you my new neighbor.

I look on the little hole on the door and I saw an old man.I'm so stupid I yield out loud.And I open the door.

Joseph:hi nice to meet you Greg I'm Joseph, on what room are you staying?

Greg:I'm just in front of you I'm staying on room 13.

Joseph: interesting.

Greg:are you going to be her alone?

Joseph:no my girlfriend will be her soon.

Greg:good jejeje see you later.

Greg open the door into his room and lock the door.I close the door and start unpacking just laughing about the thing that just happen.