Chapter 1 ✈

One plane crash. Ten survivors. Four girls. Six boys. Five teenagers. Four adults. One elder. And only one island.

“Please fasten your seatbelts,” The voice in the speaker said to all the passengers on the plane, on their way to America. “There’s no need to worry, we’re only going through a very windy area.” The woman voice continued. The way she was exclaiming ‘not worry’ wasn’t helping the passengers at all. The plane wasn’t just going through a ‘windy area’, the passengers could feel it. It was more than that.

The aircraft was big, one of the biggest aircrafts in the company. The seats were comfortable - soft and calming. All the tv-screens in front of the passengers were off, since the bad circumstances. This flight was known as the ‘safest’ and ‘most comfortable’ flight, even though all of the traveling people knew that there was a fifty,fifty percent change for storm during the flight.

The whole aircraft was filled with screams and cries from terrified kids, passed out teenagers and worried parents.

In the middle of the plane, a girl was sat down. Her brown curly hair slightly flowing around because of the way the aircraft was shaking and moving around in the air. She still looked as good. She wasn’t one of those crying girls, she was stronger than that. The plane ride wasn’t worrying her.  The only one she knew on the plane was her mom, who sat a few seats away.  Her mom had booked the tickets only eight hours before departure, so as they had expected, they didn’t get seats besides each other.

In the front of the aircraft, two sister was sat down. One with black hair, down to her waist and the other with dark brown short cut hair. Their eyes were similar and the way their mouth turned into a smile was the same.

The temperature in the aircraft was rising every second, making all of the passengers sweat. A few small babies were vomiting in paper bags, trying to get away the sickness from the awful plane ride, so far.  

This had been going on for at least twenty minutes now, and every second a new passenger either passed out, vomited or screamed in fear.

“Once again, don’t worry. Everything will be okay” The woman spoke through the speakers once again. Before the microphone was turned off there was a high-pitched scream that woke up most of the passengers. The scream was so loud that even when the microphone was off it echoed in everyone’s heads. After the scream died down there was a new one, even louder than the first one - if that was possible.

All the passengers heads turned to the front, the cabin. The door swung open and a man was lying on the ground, unconscious.

The aircraft was filled with the sound of everyone’s grasp. Their jaw flew open and the worry started to rise even more.

Even the girl in the middle with the brown curly hair was getting a little suspicious. This wasn’t usual. The pilot didn’t usually pass out during these circumstances. But there wasn’t any usual with this flight. Everything was different.

The next few minutes went fast by, all the passengers were informed that the first pilot had passed out and the second pilot had taken over.

Only minutes after that, another high-pitched scream took over the plane’s silence. The second pilot had also passed out, caused by stress. One of the flight attendant took over, with no knowledge about a plane other than serving people their food and drinks. She held the lever tight in her small hands, trying to control the plane. But she failed miserably.

“We can’t keep this plane going, we have to land in the ocean,” another flight attendant shouted over the screaming that had interrupted the aircraft once again.