Chapter 5- Old Friends

Ashley's POV

I woke up and noticed I was on the couch. I walked over to the bunk Anna and I share and noticed she was still sleeping. I crawled in with her and just stared at her. She looks so peaceful and beautiful. I poked her shoulder.

"Mm fuck off." She mumbled and turned on her side. I poke her again and she just stayed there.

"What do you want.?" She said after a few minutes and turned to me. Her eyes brightening the bunk.

I just shrugged my shoulders. Then her phone went off. She picked it up and her eyes brightened and she smiled the brightest smile I've seen from her.

I stole her phone and looked at it.

(Ad= Adam A=Anna)

ad= ready to hang out today ;)

A: totally!

"Who's Adam." I asked curiously jealousy raging inside my body.

"Adam is my best friend I told you about him the first day we met." She said looking at me weirdly.

Then, she took her phone back and texted something.

"Ash can I get out now I have to get ready." She said looking at me with puppy eyes.

"Oh ok fine but you have to give me a hug first." I said chuckling a little. She hugged me tightly then I let her out.

"Hey, Ashley. Can I talk to you for a sec?" I heard CC ask me. I turned to become face to face with him starling me a little.

"Uh, yea sure what's up?" I asked him curiously.

"You like her don't you?" CC said a little bit mad I think.

"I don't know...maybe a little." I said feeling my checks reddening.

"Look, I saw her first okay so can you like back off a little that would be great." He said in a low voice.

"CC calm down okay... She might now even like us that way let her decide in a few weeks or so but we just met her." I said becoming upset.

"Yea... You're right." He said sighing.

"Are we good?" I asked him.

"Yes we're good." He said clapping my on the back.

Anna's POV

I got out my makeup bag and decided to do black eyeliner like it always do then I curled my hair barely and got on my Motionless In White shirt and black ribbed skinny jeans and bracelets. Then I got on my black high top converse and grabbed my phone.

"Bye guys be back in a little bit!" I said and walked out the door.

I heard a few goodbyes before I shut the door.

I practically ran all the way or the park until I saw...him.

"Adam!" I screamed and ran to him. He looked over at me and smiled his wonderful smile.

"Anna!" He screamed opening his arms and embraced me into a tight hug.

"Oh my god I've missed you so much!" I said a little to loud.

"I've missed you too! Oh my god you look so different from the last time I saw you. The last time I saw you you were wearing neon pink short shorts and flip flops woth blonde hair. Wow you look amazing...did you get a lip ring?" He said looking at me.

"Yea I did....do you like it?" I said blushing a little.

" it looks amazing on you." He said hugging me tightly again.