Chapter 1- A Saviour Will Be There

I woke up to a door slamming shut early in the morning.

"Oh, great dads home." I thought to myself. I should introduce myself. My name is Anna Riveara and I am 20 years old. My dad abuses me and rapes me and is constantly drunk. My mother died giving birth to me. I know what you're thinking. 'Why don't you just move out'. Well it not really that simple, my dad wouldn't let me leave.

"Anna get you fucking ass out of bed now!!" Screamed Dad. I ran downstairs and halted to a stop in the kitchen.

"Why didn't you do your fucking chores!" He screamed making the vein on his forehead bulge. " I'm sorry, dad I had a lot of homework to get done and I fell asleep." I said.

"Come over here now!" He yelled making me flinch. I slowly started to walk over to him. I slapped me so hard I fell to the ground and I curled in to the fetal position and prepared for another hit. He kicked me in the back then left. I crawled up the stairs and back to my room and cuddled up against the wall.

"I'm, done with this, I've had enough." I said and got up and started to pack my suitcase. When I was done I went into my closet and got my most prized possession, my guitar. I slowly walked out of my room. I stopped so I could listen for my dad. I heard loud snores coming from my dad's room. I walked towards the door and ran outside.

"Free." Is all I could think of. I stopped of at the park and sat down. I put my head inbetween my hands and thought to myself.

"what am I doing? If dad finds me he's going to kill me."

"Hey, beautiful. What are you doing here?" I heard a strangely familiar voice say. I looked up to see Christian Coma standing in front of me.

"Uh- uh waiting for a friend." I lied I could tell he wasn't convinced.

"What's your name?" He asked sitting next to me. "M-my name is Anna." I stuttered slightly. "That's a beautiful name." He said.

"So...Are you going to tell me the real reason why your here?" CC asked me.

"I don't think I can tell you" I said looking at my hands.

" why?" He asked looking at me hurt.

"I-I ran away from home." I said. He looked at me like he understood.

"C'mon." He said getting up.

"Please don't take me back home." I said freaking out.

"Don't worry I'm not." He said smiling. So we started walking in the opposite direction of my house.

"You do know who I am right." He asked looking at me.

"Yeah you Christian Coma the drummer in Black Veil Brides." I said smiling at him.

"So I'm guessing you love to play guitar then." He said looking at my guitar case in my hands. " yeah I'm in love with music." I said looking down to hide me blushing. When I looked up I saw the Black Veil Brides Tour Bus.