My Sadistic Savior - Jimmy Havoc

"Just listen to me." He said. "No. I will not watch you do that to yourself! I understand that it's your form of wrestling, but I don't care." I said, throwing clothes in my suitcase. "Mia, please. Don't leave. Talk to me." He said, taking my hands. "Justin, I'm done. Okay? You can do your bareknuckle fights, but I don't want to watch you get your ass kicked every time. I'm sorry." I said, pulling my hands away and zipped up my suitcase. "Have a nice life, Anita. At least Amy cares for me and actually likes what I do." Justin said. "It's nice that you found someone while we were together. I did too. He's a lot more hardcore than you ever were." I said before walking out into the hallway of our apartment building. "Ready to go, love?" The familiar voice asked. "One minute. I forgot my boots." I said, handing Jimmy my suitcase. I walked back inside and head into the bedroom. "I want to know his name! Who were you screwing while I was away?!" Justin asked, anger evident in his voice. "That's none of your business. I'm leaving after I find my boots and I'm not coming back." I told him. "Tell me his name!"

"Jimmy Fuckin' Havoc! That's his name!" I said, spinning around to face him. It was a lie. I wasn't seeing Jimmy, he's just a friend, but Justin didn't need to know that, especially since what I walked in on the other day between him and Amy. "That goth weirdo your always hanging out with?! You've been sleeping with him?!" Justin yelled. I scooped my boots up out of the closet. "Maybe. Why do you care? You and Amy are so happy together." I said as I headed towards the door. "She definitely was better than you." Justin said. "Funny. I was going to tell you the same thing." I said before walking out. Jimmy was leaning against the wall on his phone. "Run. Quickly before he comes out." I said. "Why?" Jimmy asked. "Because I told him that I was sleeping with you. It's not a total lie. I have been staying with you, sleeping in your bed while he's gone." I said as we walked down to the car. "Great. He's gonna kill me." Jimmy said. "You've fought bigger and won. He won't be any different." I said. "True. Is he following us?" Jimmy asked. "Not that I've heard." I said. Jimmy put my suitcase and boots in the trunk and then climbed in. I chuckled as Jimmy pulled out of the parking lot and we saw Justin running after us. Jimmy stuck his hand out the window and flipped him off. I laughed. "That definitely pissed him off." I said.

That was six months ago. I just had a match and I was walking back to Jimmy's locker room and ran into Justin. "How did you get back here? What do you want?" I asked him. "I want you." He said. "Not gonna happen. You made your bed, lie in it." I said, trying to walk past him. He grabbed my arm. "Let go of me, Justin. Now. I don't want or even need you. I'm happy where I'm at." His eyes narrowed. "With him? With Jimmy Havoc? You have got to be kidding me. You're still with him?" Justin asked. "Yes, I am. Now. Let. Me. Go!" I said.

Justin's grip had gotten a little too tight. "You're hurting me, Justin. Let me go." I said. Justin slammed me into the wall as hard as he could. I let out a groan as I slid down the wall. "Hey asshole, you think it's fun to throw women around?" A voice asked. I couldn't really see who it was because my vision was blurry and I had black spots dancing around. I hit my head pretty hard against the wall. I heard the two fighting and then someone was kneeling in front of me.

"Anita? Love? Are you alright? Can you hear me?" I looked up to see Jimmy there. He had a gash above his left eye and the blood was running down his face.

 He had a gash above his left eye and the blood was running down his face

"Jimmy? What happened to Justin?" I asked. "I kicked his ass. He's rolling around behind me." Jimmy said, helping me up. The hallway started to sway and I almost fell. "Whoa love." Jimmy said, catching me. He put my arm over his shoulder and helped me to the medics. "What happened to you two?" Gregory York asked. "My ex." I said. "Can I kill him now?" He asked. I shook my head. "Jimmy took care of it. God, my head hurts." I said, putting my head in my hands. "It's just a slight bump, take something for the pain. If it persists, go get checked at the ER. You on the other hand, again?" Jimmy just smiled. "Had to protect my girl." He said, smiling at me. "Thanks, Jimmy." I said. "No problem." They stitched him up and we headed to the hotel.

I laid on the bed after taking some ibuprofen. "Feeling any better?" He asked. I nodded and he climbs in bed behind me. "I want to thank you again, Jimmy." I told him, turning around to face him. "I'll always protect you." He said, kissing my head. "Wanna know my favorite part about kicking Justin's ass?" Jimmy asked. "What?" I asked. "His blood on my hands. Sounds crazy, but I enjoyed it." Jimmy said with a smile. "You're my savior. My crazy, sadistic savior." I told him. "You know it." He said. I pulled him in for a kiss and he gladly returned it. "I'll always protect you, Anita." He tells me. "I know you will, Jimmy. I know you will."