Six.

Juliet's POV

"You know I do love you, right?" he said into my shoulder.

"I know." I said into his.

"Don't go." He pulled back.

"I have to. It's nothing to do with you."

"It is though."

"You are right. It is."

He stared at me. Then he kissed me. I kissed back. Then I broke the kiss.

"Bye Ronnie." I said opening my car door.

"Not the last time I'm going to see you. I'll get better."

"I don't wanna see you till you are." I spoke honestly. "Seriously. If you are actually ready, actually ready, don't look for me."

"Okay." He nodded.

I started my car and waved before I pulled out of the parking lot.

***

I woke up from my dream. It was so real. Maybe it was real...

I shook my head. I've been having dreams about Ronnie for the past week. After we went out to dinner after the party, he took me home. We went out to lunch and to a movie with Jeffree too. He hasn't mde any moves on me other than a kiss and a hug. Which is quiet different than the Ronnie in my dreams. 

A knock came from the front door. I heard Anabell answer it. I went out to see who it was.

It was Danny Worsnop.

"Danny!" I yelled before running over and hugging him.

Danny and I broke up a year after the accident. It was hard with him touring and I relearning shit. We still are good friends.

"Hey love. I'm back in LA for a couple of days and I am in need of a place to crash." He smiled.

"We have a guest bedroom. Come on." I dragged him and his stuff inot the hall.

***

My phone rang while I was watching a movie with Danny. We are mostly messing around, but that's okay. I've missed him.

I think he's the only man I've loved besides Ronnie.

"Hello?" I said shoving Danny off of my legs.

"Hey. What are you up to today?" Ronnie asked.

"Ah! Danny. Off of my legs you lard ass!" I yelled at Danny. "Sorry, Ronnie. My friend came into town. I'm going to be hanging out with him today. Wanna go out for lunch tomorrow?"

"Sounds good. I'll text you." He said.

"Great. Bye Ronnie" I hung up and kicked Danny. "You ass! I like this guy!" 

"I'm your ex. It is my duty to ruin future relationships." He joked.

"Ass." I hit him with a pillow. That sparked a full of pillow fight that Anabell had to break up before we broke anything.