Four.

Juliet's POV

I sat in my bedroom opening boxes from the clothes I've ordered. The only addiction I have other than cigarettes, is online shopping.

I looked through the shoes, underwear, and dresses I bought.

My phone rang. Ronnie's name flashed on the screen.

It's been a week since I saw him.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, this is Juliet, right?" He asked.

"It is. How are you, Ronnie?" I sat on my bed.

"I'm good. Hey, what are you up to?"

"Looking at everything I bought online." I laughed. "Honestly I have a walk in closet as I think I'll need a second one for my shoes."

"Haha. You would go on clothes binges when school was about to start. You would drag me along and tell you how you looked." He chuckled.

Suddenly I got a little glimpse of a flashback of dragging a younger Ronnie through this store with a lot of black clothing. He looked a like he was faking being mad that I drug him along, but was also holding back a smile.

"Yeah. Sounds like something I did." I laughed.

"Well, I have this pre-album party I have to go to. I'm sober, so drinking is out of the question. I was wondering if you could come with me. I just have to make an appearance, and maybe we could grab a bite to eat."

"I would love to." I laughed. "What do I wear?"

"Casual formal. Which is a contradiction, but that's what Ryan's girlfriend told me to tell you."

Ryan must be one of his friends.

"Well, when is this pre album party?"

"Um. Two hours?"

"Late notice, don't you think?" I joked.

"Yeah, but last minute plans are better than no minute plans."

"Okay. I live to the right of Jeffree."

"I'll be there in two hours." He chuckled.

"See you then." I hung up and looked at my clothes.