~Chapter 5~

~Hazel~

"Mm" I hum, slowly pivoting around to face him, acting as if his anger doesn't phase me.

"Come here, NOW!" He booms, causing me to flinch and whimper, also taking a small step back.

"Hazel.." He says slowly through gritted teeth, and I knew that if I didn't go over to him, he would surely blow.

Shuffling towards him, he reaches out and tugs on my arm, crashing me to his side as he death grips my wrist. I quietly hiss at the amount of pressure. That's sure to leave a couple of bruises from his fingers.

"Justin, Mason! How could two of my best fighters and guards let my ma- , Hazel, escape!" He shouts, his mistake was clearly said and heard. What was he going to say? I will have to ask him about that.

The twins shuffle on their feet looking very nervous and uncomfortable as they started spluttering and stuttering.

"Alpha, she went upstairs and we assumed she was going to her room as she didn't know where anything else was about the pack house, but we was always alert. She silently snuck out through the weapon training room." Justin states after he composes himself.

I huff and look at the floor.

Raven squeezes my wrist causing me to whimper which snaps his head round to look at me. His gaze drifts to my wrist and his facial expression softens as does his grip and looks back up at me.

"I'm sorry." he whispers into my ear, goosebumps running down my neck. I have so much sexual tension towards him, it's probably because he's the only hot male with real washboard abs that i've seen in real life. i've had to be content with the movies, but hey, i'm not complaining.

"What's that on your back?" He asks curious. Everyone's attention is brought to my back as their eyes widen.

"A bow and arrow." I answered bluntly, my voice smooth.

"Was you the one helping killing the Rog-" he stops himself again. He looks at me with question in his eyes.

"I don't know what your talking about." I lie turning my head away from him and locking eyes with Logan. He walks towards me and pulls out one of the arrows from their holster at my back.

"Alpha, look at the arrow, I'm pretty sure it is an exact clone of the ones used in the battle we just had that helped kill the rouges." He looks from the arrow, to me to Raven.

"Looks like we found our little helper." Raven states looking at me with pride sparkling in his green orbs.

I give him a small smile and a guy walks up to me, the one who I first ran into that I thought was a tree.

"Thank you Luna, without your precise aim, I would surely be dead." He bows his head to me and walks back.

"Um, that's okay." I give him a warm smile for his praise and thanks.

"Wait, so I guess you know that we are-" Tristan trails off.

"Werewolf's?" I finish for him, everyone's eyes widening.

"Well I saw the first two running at me with looks that could kill, Mason and Justin" I lean sideways so that I could see them and give them a glare.

"You truly nearly gave me a heart attack." I said continuing to glare at them. They mumble their sorry's and said it was because their 'Luna' was escaping.

"Why aren't you screaming or freaking out?" Tristan asks.

I just shrug because I don't even know myself, maybe it hasn't fully sunken in yet...