Hustle (Series)

Series: Hustle

Author: clairechilton

Note: The two books are in one.

Title: Hustle

Status: Completed

Book: One (Official)

Blurb

She's hunting priceless treasure. He's hunting her.

When Ellie Phillips betrays the mob and steals a treasure map from Hawkins Hall, the last thing she expects, or wants, is to be caught in sights of a shipping magnet, Jacob Hawkins.

With the mob hot on her trail, Ellie sets off quickly for South America to find the fabled jewel, the Heart of Suerte. She swears to herself that this is her last job before she goes straight. But can she keep to that promise? Or will the familiar lifestyle become her ultimate career?

Not to mention, the smouldering Jacob Hawkins is just one step behind her. It's only a matter of time before he captures her, and they both know it. But along with her physical being, will he also manage to capture her heart and leave with it?

My Review

Pretty good. Not flawless in terms of grammar, but the plot is suspenseful and honestly, I couldn't put my iPod down until I finished the book. Yes, the two books in the series are in one, but truthfully, I think it's easier that way.

The relationship between Jacob and Ellie is definitely something. Especially the first time they meet, I was dying from laughter. Oh, God. No matter how bad the grammar is, or how cliché the idea might be (in this case, not at all), a good story will always be a good story.

Title: Hacker

Status: Incomplete

Book: Two (Spin-Off)

Blurb

Jimmy Carroll is so over the whole dating-brainless-bimbos phase, especially since his ex-girlfriend, Cheryl, was the one he thought he would spend the rest of his life with, and she dumped him for a certain "Brainless Brad".

However, when he comes across a fellow hacker, online named "Shadow Reaper" and offline the cutest, elfin-look-a-like named Lara Grayson he quickly realises that while he may be over brainless bimbos that didn't mean he wanted to stop dating.

Despite Lara trying her hardest to get rid of her worst online enemy, "Dark Dayz" otherwise known as Jimmy Carroll, when they both end up working in the same department at Kinder Corp, heaven for hackers. Things only go downhill from there as slowly, Lara realises she is developing more than physical attraction towards the blonde and Jimmy realises the hatred he once had for her is turning into something else.

Something like love.

My Review

Incomplete, I know. Also, just so y'all know, Hacker is a Beta read, so if you want to read it, read it now and read it fast, because it'll be gone soon. Apart from that, yes, I made the blurb up. I don't know, okay, I thought it would be fair, and all rights go to original author, clairechilton. I am no plagiariser.

So, again, not perfect when it comes to grammar and stuff, but again, original plot and original idea. Lara and Jimmy are just so cute together, who can resist? This is sort-of a spin-off, but I think people have already figured that out.

Give it a try. It's a good book.

<3 Jess