Part8

Guys I just realised k last vala part neeche se thoda delete hogya tha.. so u read the half update only.. so m typing it again in this part.. continued from last part itself. Isliye last part thoda chota reh gya.. but anyways mujhe bhi deleted portion dubara type krna pdega..😥

Mishti stood helpless..

Naira ran to her room and went to get ready for the office for she knew she can't fight anymore... And moreover it was a matter of just more months... Just four...???

Well.. it wouldn't be easy for her to face him daily.. she knew she still loved him.. but that love in her heart was somewhere drawn to a corner replacing hatred and mostly hurt... It wasn't easy for her to face him daily... The thought haunted her.. she didn't want to flow into her emotions and get hurt again.. and this time she was stubborn for her daughter....

But love is love.. and true love makes its ways from all the odds....

Coming to the story.. she got ready.. her eyes swollen up completely due to so much of crying... She changed herself into a crop top and an ankle length jeans with an open jacket above the crop top and tied her hair into a ponytail and reached the office but not before kissing and hugging her kaira...

Reaching her desk she got confused.. there was a letter for her...

She quickly opened the letter and another shock awaited her...

Without a word with anger she rushed into his office but but....

As soon as she entered she collided with a manly figure and soon she realised she was wrapped in two arms... Her head just inches above the floor and his face very closer and closer to her and what was expected.. they went into a deep eyelock until she got a slight pain in her back due to their wierd position...

Naira- Ah..

She quickly came out of her arms and went away.. his heart ached..... He saw her eyes swollen and he heart pricked... But same was the case with her.. she so wanted to hug him and be in his embrace forever... But... Anyways....

Naira- What is this..? (She shouted showing him the letter..)

He smirked and went near her while her feet started moving backwards.... He coming closer and she moving backwards until her back touched the wall and she got trapped between the wall and him....

He looked deeply into her eyes... She looking into his eyes... His hand reached her bare waist through her jacket and he pressed it and he closed her eyes feeling the touch... He was so close to her that she could hear his heart beat and her hot breath coming to her neck... Both were lost.. in each other.. unless Kartik's phone rang and he moved away and they realised the position...

Naira- (to herself) ye kya krr rhi hai Naira... Tu kaise beh skti hai emotions mein... Nhi naira... Bilkul nhi...

Kartik got away picking up the call and after attending the call he turned towards Naira who was standing with a blank expression....

Kartik- so ms. Singhania...

Naira- Kyun krr rhe ho aisa... Chle kyun ni jaate tum....

Kartik- excuse me miss Singhania... Ye office hai.. to kya aap bta skti hain aap yhaan kyun ayin hai...

Just then Naira realised about the letter and showed it to kartik....

Naira- Ye kya hai..

Kartik- Umm.. tumne theek se pdha ni kya.. chlo main smjha deta hun... Isme tumhara promotion letter hai.. kl se tum meri personal assistant ho... Congratulations. .

Naira- What the hell?? How can you do this...

Kartik- Ah.. calm down Miss Singhania... U r again and again forgetting that this is office and not your house....

Naira- Whatever Mr. Goenka... Will you plzz tell me now..

Kartik- Yes yes... Actually my PA Aman is out for a few months so according to the company rules the person whose record is the best in the books is gonna do this job next... After all being KG's PA is not everyone's cup of tea..

Naira- And how come me... (she said with an angry face)

Kartik- Well miss Singhania... Your old records show that in this branch you are the most capable employee so you have to... (He said with a smirk..)

Naira- But I m not doing this...

Kartik- No one's asking you... Its an order from your boss...Plzz keep your personal problems aside...

And Naira made an angry face and stomped her foot and went away but as soon as she was about to go he held her arm and pushed her with force towards him that she directly landed her hands on his chest...

Kartik- u r my PA... So u can't leave without my permission...

Naira pushed him and moved a bit away from him..

Naira- Tum ye acha nhi krr rhe... Kyun krr rhe ho aisa mere saath...

Kartik- No personal questions plzz.. (he said with a calm on his face)
And yeah... Your cabin... Get into the door besides... That's your cabin from now....

He said showing her the cabin next to his and both separated by a glass wall and a door from inside too....

Naira- Prr main yhan... No plzz...

Kartik- Again m ordering you.. just go and resume your work.. your table has a few files which needs to be checked before an hour... So just quickly go their.. and yeah... Not from this door... From the main door of your cabin...

And Naira looked at him with tears in her eyes while his heart pained and she went outside to gather her things from her desk...

Kartik- (to herself) Main tumhe ek minute k liye bhi duur nhi jaane de skta Naira... Main sach jaanke rhunga.. aur meri beti... Meri princess.. (and tears formed in his eyes remembering kaira...) Main jld tumhe apne paas leke aunga.. aur fir hum sb saath mein rhenge... Happily ever after....

Naira- (to herself) kyun khel rhe ho mere emotions k saath kartik.. mujhe ghutan hoti hai kartik.. main nhi jee skte aise... Prr kaira k liye hi sehna hoga ye sb mujhe... Main apni kaira ko apne se duur nhi jaane dungi...

And with this she went to her cabin next to Kartik's separated just by plain glass...

As soon as she entered she placed a pic of her kaira and Mishti on her desk and resumed her work...

All this time kartik keenly watched her expressions through the glass and smiled seeing her making different type of faces doing work...

Kartik- Don't worry naira.. main sb theek krr dunga.. (he assured himself...)

Okk enough of drama and romance today.. ab to 1 week Baad hi update ho payega.. but I ll try to update... Abhi exams hain naa to time nhi hai abhi... Beech mein 1 update ho skta hai zyada se zyada... So..

Plzz VOTE and COMMENT..

Tbhi update krungi...