Chapter 15~ Wait...what?!

^^Mason- the hunk^^

~Zack's POV~

"C-can I help y-you?" I stuttered out, clearly nervous from this unknown man being so close.

A smirk came to his face as he stared down at me, his hands suddenly going to my hips, causing more tingles to appear. He glanced around, "Well, I can't tell you until we go somewhere more...private."

'I shouldn't be going anywhere with a unknown man, Cinder wouldn't approve of this. This could cause some rumors...'

But I ignored those thoughts and lightly pushed the man's chest so he could back away enough for me to step to the side. "Just follow me.." I said softly and looked around. No one was paying attention to us, you think they should because I'm a royal now, but nope.

I didn't see Cinder on the dance floor or Henry...strange. Maybe they went somewhere for a drink.

"I really don't have much time to talk.." said the man as he grabbed my hand and began taking the lead. I simply followed him with a huff, I also took this chance to check him out. He had a nice built, dressed in a dark blue suit.

We ended up on a balcony, it was away from the party so the stranger and I were pretty much all alone.

Once he released my hand, I took a couple steps back as to have some distance between us. "Now, what do you want?"

"Oh Zack, didn't you feel those shocks when we touched hands?" He took a step towards me.

"Well I did feel some tingles...or shocks, or whatever they were. Just like with Cinder.." I said with a shrug, I really didn't see why this guy was mentioning the tingles.

"Cinder, that dirty vampire." He said with a shake of his head. "I should've objected to him being crowned, and to you being his soul-mate. That is all bullshit." As he finished his words, he growled.

'Is he a werewolf?' I questioned myself, tilting my head to the side just a tad. "Now why is that bullshit? Are you jealous of Cinder being a king?"

"Zack, you're a human. New to this world. New to our kind. You don't have enough knowledge of this world." I frowned at his words, but didn't say anything as he continued speaking.

"Cinder can rule as much as he wants, but not with you by his side." He added another growl.

"And why not?" I was becoming irritated by this. I just hate when people don't get to the point, as if they are trying to stall.

"Because you are mine. My mate. Not that rotten vampire." This time he stepped closer with a more threatening growl.

That caused me to take a step back, my back being pressed against the railing of the balcony.

"Wait...did you say mate? No no...Cinder...I'm his mate. We've mated already and..." I tried wrapping my head around this, just trying to get the facts straight.

"And I hate it, you smell of him. But I'm going to change that." My eyes widened at his words, I knew what he meant and before I could stop him, he already had his body pressed against mine....meaning his lips were against my own precious ones.

My mind was saying it was wrong but my heart was saying otherwise. It just felt like sparks were flying everywhere. And slowly I melted into the kiss, wrapping my arms around the others neck. God, I was kissing this guy I just met today and still have no idea what his name is.

The kiss soon turned into a heated one, his hands grabbing the back of my thighs then lifting me up. I right away wrapped my legs around his waist. I wanted more, but before this could escalate anymore I broke away from the kiss, pressing my hand against his mouth as I tried catching my breath.

"No..." I whispered, shaking my head. "Put me down now."

He tried protesting but I gave him a glare. He sighed and reluctantly set me down on my feet.

"I definitely felt those shocks, so I know you aren't lying about being my mate. But I'm with Cinder, already mated with him. I just can't leave him for you." As I said that, I saw the strangers eyes change from their light blue color to a darker version.

"I wish I would have found you sooner. Before him. He's already marked you, but not completely. I can tell..." his voice was deeper.

"And how can you tell?" I asked sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I love Cinder. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Wolves have a keen sense of smell. Meaning I can smell that he hasn't completely taken over your heart. Don't ask about that part. Zack, I will do everything within my power to have you as my mate." He suddenly grabbed me by my forearms, scaring me.

"What is going on here?" Came a voice from the entrance of the balcony. Looking around the werewolf, I managed to see Cinder and he wasn't looking too happy. I broke away from the wolf, rushing behind Cinder.

"Nothing Cinder." The wolf said, giving Cinder a smile.

Cinder didn't seem convinced. "Oh really? Then explain why your stench is all over Zack, Mason?"

I lightly gripped Cinders arm, my head resting against his back as I listened to the conversation. Mason? So that's his name, Mason. Sounds familiar..

"Hm, I really don't need an explanation actually." Cinder said, making me look up. Oh right, he's a vampire, he can read minds, duh.

"Zack, why don't we head to our room?" Cinder asked, without looking at me. I responded with a nod.

Before I knew it we were in our room, clothes were thrown to the side. A moan leaving my mouth as Cinder grinded down against me.

"That fucking wolf, touching you as he pleases, you are mine!" Cinder shouted at the end, his face right over mine.

I gently touch his cheek, noticing his fangs. "Go ahead." I answered to an unasked question.

Immediately he had his mouth to where he had marked me, his fangs piercing the skin, bringing a gasp out of me. "Cinder~"

--

We spent our night in pleasure. Forgetting about the world. It was just us two. But if only we could have been prepared for the life-changing events.

--

"How did it go?" Came a voice from behind Mason who was still at the balcony, looking over at the sky.

"It went really well. I got him to believe I am his mate." Mason said, and turned around.

"Good, this plan is going well so far. I give it a month or so for it to be completely fulfilled." The voice said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, please tell me what you think.

Comment 💬

&

Vote 👍