ღ I dunno ღ

ღ I dunno ღ

I don't know, but do you ever just have those moments where you're, like, taken back to a memory of a certain time where everything was a certain way and then you suddenly get this feeling in your stomach and your chest like you might just break down and start crying?

I do. It happens a lot. Especially in the summer, especially on those days where I have no idea what to do and I'm just left with myself and my thoughts.

Like, I could just be sitting in my room and then I suddenly smell this smell that I used to smell a lot when I was little and then it's like I'm taken back to that time of my life.

Wow, I used the word 'smell' a lot. But seriously, that stuff happens to me. And I don't know why. Do you ever experience that?

There's this funny thing, though. I don't think you use perfume, and I don't even know what you smell like since I'm too shy to go near you, but some days when I'm just staying in my terrace, I just inhale once and a certain smell enters my nose and I immediately get reminded of you.

Yeah.

And I know it's a little weird, but it's true.

And these things don't only happen with smells. They also happen with songs and colors and places.

What's weird is that I heard a song today and I immediately thought, "Oh this is so perfect for us!" ('us' as in you and I) but the song doesn't even describe our situation. And there are no ties to you and that song whatsoever.

I... I dunno.

I dunno.

I dunno.

I dunno.

I dunno.

Do you understand? I feel like you're the only person who could ever understand, and I dunno why.