Benny Rodriguez

pt one

Benny when he finds out your Yeah Yeah's cousin

xx

"Guys I saw a cute girl, maybe better looking then Wendy,"Benny panted running to the boys.

"What was she like?"

"Cute and she was wearing a Dodgers hat!"

"Cool."

After a couple of plays the girl Benny thought was cute came into the Sandlot causing the boys to line up.

"Oh yeah guys this is my cousin y/n,"Yeah Yeah stated making Benny looking at him then back at you.

"Dodgers hat,"Smalls pointed out making all the boys widen their eyes.

"You think my cousin is cute, Benny!?"

pt 2

Benny when you play baseball with the boys

xx

"C'mon let me play at least one inning!"You whined to your cousin Yeah Yeah.

He knew you were good.

Too good.

And that's why he didn't want you to play because the boys would be all over you even more.

"Fine!"He shouted making you smile.

"Benny I can finally play,"you smiled walking up to the Hispanic boy.

"That's great!"He said a bit too excitedly causing him to blush "why don't you start today?"

"Thanks dude,"you chuckled taking the bat from him.

Watching Benny run you couldn't help but smile.

He was a cute boy who was considerate of you.

Getting in stance on the home base you squinted getting ready.

The white baseball came hurtling at you and at the right time you swung.

Seeing the ball fly far over the fence you smirked running the bases listening to the boys groan that they couldn't get a new ball.

Benny on the other hand was absolutely star struck.

He awed at the way your hair bounced while you ran. The way your legs moved at a fast pace with your arms swinging lightly. The way the sun reflected of your eyes making them much more shiny.

He was hopelessly in love.

"Just date her already Benny!"

Pt 2 requested by NarwhalTheory