Gilbert Blythe

Gilbert when you walk into the class

xx

"Oh you must be y/n,"an older man with a mustache greeted you"I'm Mr.Phillips."

Looking around you saw an attractive boy with black hair and brown eyes looking at you.

"You can sit next to Diana,"smiling you went to sit next to the girl with her hand raised.

"Hi I'm Diana Berry,"the well mannered girl stated putting her hand out to shake.

"I'm y/n y/l/n,"you smiled.

Time went by and it was lunch time.

"Y/n you can sit with us,"Diana called from the front corner of the room.

"Oh thank you,"you smiled for what seemed like the millionth time of the day walking to the closed area.

"Why aren't you wearing puff sleeves?"One girl asked disgusted immediately making you angry.

"Because puff sleeves are for stuck up rich girls who think they're above everyone when in reality they're just girls who no one likes,"you snapped getting up and leaving the area.

You didn't care that your mother would be mad at you.

You were use to the beatings anyway.

Sitting in your original spot you pulled out a book. Reading the words you couldn't help but feel like someone was staring at you.

Turning you saw the boy who was staring when you walked in.

"Can I help you?"You asked turning to the boy.

"Oh no,"he smiled making you nod and turn back to your book.

"Except your beauty is just pleasing to look at."