chapter 5: how could you..

Chase's POV
I'm awake with new soul. I'm really happy! I'm finally date Skye! I'm so happy I crash into Marshall! "Oof! Sorry Marsh!" I said blushing. "It's okay. Dating Skye, huh?" He said smirking. "H-how did you know?" I asked. "Well, someone who has dating the pup in his dreams is acting weird and getting clumsier than usual. And one more thing, you can never ever hiding something from your best friend. Especially me!" He said proudly. "Haha.. ok, ok.. you got me. OMG I'm so happy!!" I laughed happily. "Congratulation, Chase buddy!"
"Thanks, Marshall!"
"Now time for breakfast."
"Oh yea! Almost forgot!"
We're about to walked in, then a shout surprising us.
"Breakfast?! CHAAARGE!!!!!!" Said Rubble, runned to the lookout then landed perfectly in front of his bowl. "Doublecheesesandwichwithpu-pperoniandhamwithcheesesauceandsteakwithsweetandspicysauceandpupperoniandcheesepizzaandchickenwithpeaswithdoubleomeletwithmushroomsandfordessertvanillaicecreamwithcherryontop."
Rubble panted. Everyone glares at him.
"Uhh.. please?"
We all laughed. "Here you go, Rubble." Chuckled Ryder. "Yumm.. thanks! Rubble loves the double! Double cheese sandwich that is!" He said, munching his breakfast fiercely. I shook my head and starts eating my breakfast. But not like Rubble did. Slow and sensible. Hehe..
"Chase, we need you again for the traffic. And.. I bet you know who is the troublemakers." Ryder said, making a conversation between us.
"Troublemakers? Who's working with chickaletta now?" I asked jokingly. "Well, what do you know? Chickaletta's working with Chompy!" Laughed Ryder. "Oh.. that's explained everything! Hahaha.. what a silly chicken!" We laughed. "Chase is.. hehe.. on thehe Chahase shihir.." I even can't say my catchphrase right. I'm too busy laughing. "Uh.. that means Chase is on the case." I grabbed my gear and go.

Skye's POV
Great! Now I can begin my plan. "Ehem, Ryder. I'm going for a fly. Can I?" I asked, giving my puppy eyes. "Sure, Skye! Have a nice fly!" He said, pouring more pup food for Rubble, the big eater. "This puppy's gotta fly!!" I said, grabbed my wings. Then flew away.

Few minutes later.. (not the spongebob narrator cause this is supposed to be thrilling. Get it?)

Still Skye's POV
I find those pesky little mutt at the edge of the road, shouting on that megaphone, direct the traffic and putting his cones here and there. Messy, but organized.

"Things just started, Chase." I thought to myself.

I landed quietly at Mr. Porter's and walked towards Chase, who is didn't noticing me walked to hurt him. Then, I prepared.. oh my god he's turning around.. and..

CLIFFHANGER!!!

Nah, I'm just kidding.  The story continued below:

Still Skye's POV
OMG he turning around.. and.. "hey Chasey!" I said without a warning.
"Oh, hey babe! What are you doing here?" He asked sweetly.
I'm kinda.. not sure if I want to hurt him. But I stay with my plan.
"Oh, I just want to.. VANISHED YOU!!!" I shouted.
"What the-"
Before he can finished, I pushed him to the road. A car passed by with full speed. His eyes widened, can't do anything because his paw sprained. The car hits Chase's body and he flew about 10 miles away. He crash into the road, near the bridge, to be exact. He groaned and moaned painfully.

Blood, tears, everything mixed in Chase's blood who spills on the ground.

"Skye, why'd you do that?" He cries in pain and betrayal.

"You don't know. I've been betrayed by my old crush. If you want to be the next to betray me, now go."

"No, you're the one who betray me."

"Huh?"

He closed his eyes. Before I could do something, I heard sirens.

"Skye! Where's Ch- oh my god!  Chase!!!!!" A voice said.

"Marshall?"

"Chase!! Oh my gosh! You losing so many blood! Hold on, buddy. You can still make it!" He said with really worried tune.

"M-Marshall..." we heard groaning sound.

"Chase!"

"T-tell.. Ryder.. he's t-the b-best owner... ever.. a-and.. t-tell... the p-pups that... *coughs* I-I love them.. I-I'm not g-gonna m-make it.. M-Marshall.. and.. you're the.. b-best friend.. ever.."

"No, no, no, no!! You can't say that! You can still make it! Chase! Buddy! You can do it!"

"I-I.. can't.. I love you, buddy.. g-goodbye.."

He closed his eyes. Marshall crying at Chase's body, and hugged him. Probably for the last time.

Then, he get up.

"You!!" He said, surprising me.
"I had a name, you know." I said calmly.
"You've killed my buddy!!"
"It's Skye. S-K-Y-E. Don't you know how to spell?"
"I can't even say your name, stupid mutt!"
"Excuse me?"
"Yeah! Mutt! That's just what you are!" He said tackling me.

"Ow.. get off you spotty freak!"

He growled and grabbed Chase by his collar and dragged him to the Katie's.

I smiles evily. I feel so good but a bit awkward. Then I decided to follow Marshall, who is crying at his buddy. I feel bad to hurt him. I didn't mean to hurt Marshall's feelings too, but, oh well.

"Come *sniff* in, Ryder!" He said contacting Ryder.

"Oh, hi uh.. Marshall. Why are you crying? Is something wrong?" Ryder said.

"It's Chase.. he.. *sniff* he.." he said glances at me.

"He's.. hurt. Come to Katie's now." He said.

"Wait, what?"

"A car crash to him.."

(Ryder dropped his puppad.)

"R-Ryder?"

No response.

Ryder hung up.

"Skye, I need to talk with you. Privately." Marshall said.

"Sure. *rolled eyes*"

I followed Marshall to the back of Katie's store. He looks so mad and sad.

"Look, Marshall. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. I just.."

"I know, Skye. But why'd you tried to kill my best buddy? Don't you know he loved you?"

"Well.. about that.. I had a reason for that. I.."

So I decided to tell my flashback to him.

*Flashback*

Before I being a member of the PAW patrol, I'm a stray with one companion. He's a grey hound with grey fur at his head, back, and tail. His belly and his neck are white. He has green eyes and black paws. He so handsome to me, and then, we're dating. All went great untill... he betray me. He walked with a pup named Zora. I was heartbroken. Since that, I can't trust any boy anymore."

*end flashback*

"It's so sad but you know Chase wouldn't do that!" Marshall said.

"Why not?"

He lead me back to the lookout. He opens Chase's puphouse and showed me a blue book.

"This will answer all of your questions." He said.

"What's that?"

"It's..."

Real cliffhanger!  Sorry I'm late to publish but there's a connection problem. Please understand!
Chase out♥♥