Superman in love with you??

Superman P.O.V
I was flying over Gotham scanning for Poison Ivy. She had people kidnapped and it was my job to find her. Batman was busy doing some kind of research. Once I found her she was in some abandoned warehouse. I fly down and walk inside. Once I walk in I spot Poison ivy and about 3 other people chained to a wall. "I was excepting you." She said with a smile. She takes out a small container with some kind of pinkish gas inside. "I have a little present for you." She says while opening the container and throwing it in my face. I didn't do anything about it because gasses like this don't harm me. "Nice try, Poison Ivy, but your floral toxins don't work on me." I say smirking. But then I start to feel weird. She laughs. "My regular gas might not work on you. But this one is coated with kryptonite." She says. I start to blackout for a second. Then I wake up again. I felt... different. For some reason, the only person I saw in my mind was Y/N. For some reason, I'm not wanting to obey Poison Ivy but I'm starting to like Y/N all of a sudden. "Now I want you to go-" poison ivy starts to say. I glare up at her. "It didn't work." I stand up and tie her up, release the victims, and fly away.
I fly into the bat cave and walk up to Bruce. I knew what I needed to do. I needed to steal Y/N from Bruce-wait no I didn't-yes I did! I walk up to Bruce. "Hey Superman, how did-" I cut him off. "Look, Bruce, I really like-" before I could finish
Y/N came into the bat cave
Y/N P.O.V
You walk into the bat cave and see Bruce and Superman talking. You walk up to them. "Hey, guys." You say kissing Bruce on the cheek. You look over at Superman and see his eyes are full of anger. "H-hey Superman?" You say cautiously. "Hello Y/N." he says in the most monotone voice ever. You eye Bruce and he shrugs. Before you could do anything else superman pulls you into his arms. You blush quickly and try to get out of his grip but it's too secure around your waist. As you struggle against him his grip tightens and you can hardly breathe.
"Br-BRUCE!" You cry trying to get help. Bruce runs over you and try's to pry him off of you but superman throws him into a wall. You struggle more but it's no use. "Superman! Let me go!" You scream. He pulls you into a kiss without warning. All of a sudden he pulls away and screams in pain. You look over and see Bruce holding Kryptonite. You run over and hide behind Bruce. He puts the kryptonite away. Superman looks up, blinks a couple of times, and looks at you two with a dumbfounded look on his face. "W-what happened?" He asks rubbing his face. "Oh, nothing you just KISSED ME!" You scream at him. His eyes widen. "I'm so sorry, it must have been Poison Ivy's toxic gas." He says walking up to Bruce. " Are you ok?" Bruce asks him still keeping me behind him in case it's a trick. "Yeah, I feel fine." He says.