Helpless

You are in the batmobile with batman. Joker is causing a riot in Gotham again. And you guys needed to stop it. Batgirl and Robin are there with you two but you were still in the front. Robin looked mad about it for some reason but you didn't pay much mind to it. Once you reached where Joker was. He was spraying people with joker gas. You gasp, people where laughing hysterically all around you. You spot joker and are about to run at him until batman grabs you and pulls you back, "No, Joker is a maniac we need a plan." He says. You nod. Once you guys got the plan you got into your position. What was going to happen was batman was going to attack from above and you from behind while Batgirl and robin kept a lookout from above. You spot batman on a roof and he gives the signal for you to attack so that's what you do. You kick Joker in the back causing him to fall down. And out of nowhere someone screams,

"DON'T TOUCH MY PUDDIN!!" You were tackled to the ground and thrown into some alleyway. You quickly get up and see Harley Quinn standing there. Before you could attack a sharp pain goes through your right arm. You look down at your arm. Are they supposed to bend that way? I don't think so. Yeah, it's broken. "Awe is the poor puppy hurt?" Harley says. Great my good arm is broken and I'm cornered. You look over at batman and see that he's preoccupied tiring Joker up. You look back at Harley and she is charging after you. She throws a punch and you block it with your good arm. You roll under her legs and started to run away but she grabs you and throws you into the wall. You wince in pain. She puts a bag over your head and runs to Joker. When she noticed that he's tied up she drops you and unties Joker while batman was preoccupied spraying people with the joker gas antidote. When he's untied Harley picks you up again while putting as much pressure as she wants on your hurt arm you are thrown in the back seat of what feels like a car. As your being thrown in the car you hear batman yell your code name but it was too late. They were already driving off with you. You sit up and start shaking your head to get the bag off. When it works you look at Joker and Harley. Harley was talking about how she caught you and blah blah. Joker notices that the bag is off of your head and frowns. "You can't know where our secret hiding place is." Then Harley hits you in the head with a bat and you pass out.

Ooooh, cliff hanger...I think... I'm not very good at those. Anyways I hope you liked the story. Byeee!